Finally Getting My Great Dane Puppy!

:) pretty cute - just make sure that all health tests etc have been done on the parents ..it would be just awful if you found out something after you have him at home .

Yep.

He's gorgeous, did you get him from one of the breeders recommended to you here?

The breeder was recommended through a friend. She's only knew to the breeding world but both parents are from a breeder listed on DOL, she owns the mother of the pups. We only want a pet so not fussed with "show quality". Soooo excited

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know this sounds silly, but is he black or blue? Just finding it hard to tell from the photos cos he looks more blue in the first pic and more black in the second :) either way he is a little cutie! I'm really glad you have finally got your Dane puppy :)

I did see this yesterday but I was waiting to see if you were going to announce it in the Dane thread. Don't forget you can put his photos up there too :)

In 2 weeks - the day before my birthday!

It was a complete accident we found him, we just stumbled upon him and fell in love straight away. Sorry the pics aren't too good I uploaded from my phone

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is stunning!

His name is fantastic!

What a wonderful surprise to come out of the blue for you.

:thumbsup:

:love:

Haha thanks Sir Snook. I actually had my previously chosen breeder do the research for me but I didn't feel the need to bring that up...should have known better, there's way too much judgement on this forum

LOL, ain't that the truth. The only judgement you'll get from me is: great news. Have a lovely lovely time with your little boy.

:cheer:

:cheer:

Thanks guys your response is amazing!!! We're so excited. I am trying to work at getting pics resized on photo bucket so I can upload and then I will post direct into the GD thread.

He is black ????

We weren't even planning on black but his little white chin almost killed us bc it's the same as our boxers lol

Thanks guys your response is amazing!!! We're so excited. I am trying to work at getting pics resized on photo bucket so I can upload and then I will post direct into the GD thread.

He is black ????

We weren't even planning on black but his little white chin almost killed us bc it's the same as our boxers lol

hehe yeah I know, I remember you saying that you wanted a blue, so I was wondering if he was indeed blue :)

Black is a fantastic colour though... goes with everything :D

Hahahaha our whole house is monochrome so he'll fit in well!!! We seriously love all the colours, it was just a matter of finding "the one".

hehe you might have trouble finding him!

I know a lady with a Blue Great Dane and her lounge was the suede in grey/blue, and she was forever thinking he was missing and then realising he was just sleeping on the couch :laugh:

Hahahaha our whole house is monochrome so he'll fit in well!!! We seriously love all the colours, it was just a matter of finding "the one".

The bottom line, and really only line, of being owned by a new puppy.

The puppy must be the ONE to tug the heart strings...

( as well as being healthy, of good temperament).

Welcome again, Baxter, The One :heart:

:love: