Looking For Participants For A Survey

Diana R

Hi all,

I'm a lurker on DOL, but met some lovely DOLers who brought their dogs along to participate in my main research project last year. I'm now looking for willing dog owners, who are happy to donate 20 mins or so to filling out a survey about the behaviour and personality of their dog. The purpose of this survey is to compare several existing assessments that are currently being used to assess dog behaviour and personality.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have - I'll pop back in to answer them regularly.

If you have owned your dog for at least 6 months, are their legal guardian and would be happy to help out, please follow the link and fill out the survey for me.

For those who participated last year, thank you again and if you would like to fill this out too, please do so. There is some repetition between this survey and the one you filled out when you visited, but as all data (from both) is either anonymous or de-identified, I can't reuse that information for this survey.

I'm not sure how to attach a copy of the participant information statement directly to this post. If I can work out how to do it, I'll pop it up here but otherwise if you are interested can you please email me and I'll send you a copy directly.

Anyone that is happy to share the link, please feel free to do so as well - I need as many participants as I can get, so that I can get a good feel for the strengths and weaknesses of the questionnaires included.

Qualtrics link here:

http://latrobepsy.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bdVGemz8CVbt2x7

My email: [email protected]

In case this comes up again, my projects are completely unrelated to the funding given to another LTU canine project by the South Australian government and this research is not affiliated with the government or any private body at all.

Many thanks :)

Edited to fix the link!

Edited by Diana R

Done.

I had to answer some of the questions about punishment based on how she reacts to other people's attempts to "punish" her because I don't use it much. Unless you count putting her in the crate for counter surfing... there's no scolding, dragging or "taps" involved. She goes in the crate willingly and then gets peeved that I don't let her come out when she wants.

Thanks for all of the replies and sorry that it's not behaving in a stable manner. I'll check on Monday if it's an issue at our end, or if Qualtrics just doesn't like certain browsers, as I can't see anything obvious in the set up.

In case anyone needs to, it should save your answers and allow you to come back up to a week later and finish on the same computer.