10 Year Old Female Himalayan Cat Needs A Home

I'm trying to help an owner find a new home for her cat - she is going overseas at the end of June and has put notices up in her local area to no avail. Not surprising as they were poorly written with little information and no picture ....

She has now sent me pictures and I've asked some questions but the owner is a bit challenging to work with ....

She has had the cat since it was a kitten and the cat has been an indoor/outdoor cat but never strayed beyond the yard. It isn't a hunter either and is litter tray trained. She sounds like a real sweetie.

At my request the owner took her to the vet last week and had her vaccinated and the vet checked her teeth etc, all good apparently.

post-4751-0-14512700-1399812679_thumb.jpg

post-4751-0-01124400-1399812690_thumb.jpg

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad

With her settled ways & maturity, she sounds like she'd be a great 'company cat' for a senior, a largely housebound person, or someone who works from home.

We had a Himalayan, named Rosie, and she was a great puss to live with.

Guest donatella

If only I owned my own property! I want to add a Himalayan to my pack but not while I rent :(

She is beautiful

Has she tried the breeder if that's where she got her from?

I asked about the breeder and she was purchased from a pet shop ...

I have a foster carer who takes fantastic photos, she's going around to get a really good pic which will be a great help.

Fingers crossed I can help in the timeframe.

• 3 weeks later...