New Food - Sunday Pets

1401251021[/url]' post='6493060']

I got my bag this morning and I must admit when seeing the size of the pieces I did wonder how a senior small dog would cope :laugh: It's great for my size dogs that range from 21 - 30kg :)

Oh really? I've got some waiting collection at the post office, bought it for my pug and SBT. I'm guessing it will be a no go for the pug then? frown.gif

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bag of the grain free one for small to medium dogs on the way. Going to give it a go. Hope my 2 like it as they are fussy at times. Just as important I hope they do well on it a I'm really liking all the good ingredients in it.

1401251021[/url]' post='6493060']

I got my bag this morning and I must admit when seeing the size of the pieces I did wonder how a senior small dog would cope :laugh: It's great for my size dogs that range from 21 - 30kg :)

Oh really? I've got some waiting collection at the post office, bought it for my pug and SBT. I'm guessing it will be a no go for the pug then? frown.gif

I would be very surprised if your pug couldn't eat it. You could break them in half if needed but I doubt you will need to.

Yeah, I think a pug will cope. The biscuits are pretty easy to break anyway. I was more thinking of a senior like Haredown's 16 year old miniature poodle coping. :eek:

My old boy happily ate his last night and the youngens happily scoffed the crumbs he dropped :)

Edited by FHRP

Received my order this morning. The size is really different but it is easily broken up to smaller pieces if needed too. By all accounts, "Yummy" after a quick taste test here. Both my guys really liked it :thumbsup: So we will see how their condition goes on it :)

I have ordered a small bag for the younger Whippets to try. I know Dodger will eat it (he's a Labrador on the inside :eek: ) but Howie will be the test - he is DEAD fussy. :cry:

For purely scientific purposes, Ted the crumbly poodle will be given a piece to see how he goes. :)

Edited by Haredown Whippets

Going well here as well. Only been almost a week but they are really liking it. My girl was a little 'stinker' at times the first 2 days but that has stopped now. Elimination is excellent thus far. I will wait a couple more weeks to see how their condition goes but so far so good :)

can the people that are trying this please came back in a couple of weeks and let us know how its going for them :-)

I will when it arrives. Supply issues. :(

Hi guys. Just wanted to quickly chime in to say I'm pleased to hear the positive feedback.

Also to advise there is absolutely NO (not yelling, emphasizing) "supply issues". And you heard THAT straight from the horse's.

Cheers

can the people that are trying this please came back in a couple of weeks and let us know how its going for them :-)

I will when it arrives. Supply issues. :(

Hi guys. Just wanted to quickly chime in to say I'm pleased to hear the positive feedback.

Also to advise there is absolutely NO (not yelling, emphasizing) "supply issues". And you heard THAT straight from the horse's.

Cheers

Then I must have imagined the email I got from the online supplier (Paws for Life) saying there was a delay in dispatching it due to "stock availability" and that they had been liaising with their supplier and expected a new delivery next week.

What's with the attitude? I'm not dissing the product? confused.gif I'm looking forward to trying it.

Edited by Haredown Whippets

We got ours today from Natural pet (or what ever they're called). Very prompt, very well packaged. The treats were even bubble wrapped LOL.

So far the treats (whole mussels) not so popular, but the brickette things were eaten with no coaxing. Will report back at the end of the bag (probably approx 1 month) with the verdict.

Will try mixing the treats with warm water as per the suggestion on the package. Will also give some to one of the family cats when I next see her owner just as a bit of an experiment.

We got ours today from Natural pet (or what ever they're called). Very prompt, very well packaged. The treats were even bubble wrapped LOL.

So far the treats (whole mussels) not so popular, but the brickette things were eaten with no coaxing. Will report back at the end of the bag (probably approx 1 month) with the verdict.

Will try mixing the treats with warm water as per the suggestion on the package. Will also give some to one of the family cats when I next see her owner just as a bit of an experiment.

Sounds like we got the same order. I got the treats to take it over $100 for the free shipping :) I haven't opened them yet though. I've been giving the dogs some samples and they love the food. Though my old girl Ingrid had trouble chewing it. I'll have to keep her on the previous food cause she gobbles and choked on it.

SM & gretel, l also brought those dried mussels when I brought my bricketts as well from Natural Pet Store. I used them for ages. Excellent service & price. Also very helpful.. My guys love the mussels I gave them one on top of their morning Kong filled with roo meat. Hmm yum !!!

Edited by BC Crazy