New Food - Sunday Pets

I'm not fussed if he doesn't enjoy the treats - they're really just for me to feel like I'm spoiling him.It's not like he needs them :) So I'll try a few more times and gift them on if that's the case.

Was very impressed with service and speed. Will use them again.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can the people that are trying this please came back in a couple of weeks and let us know how its going for them :-)

I will when it arrives. Supply issues. :(

Hi guys. Just wanted to quickly chime in to say I'm pleased to hear the positive feedback.

Also to advise there is absolutely NO (not yelling, emphasizing) "supply issues". And you heard THAT straight from the horse's.

Cheers

Then I must have imagined the email I got from the online supplier (Paws for Life) saying there was a delay in dispatching it due to "stock availability" and that they had been liaising with their supplier and expected a new delivery next week.

What's with the attitude? I'm not dissing the product? confused.gif I'm looking forward to trying it.

No "attitude"', just wanted to be clear that there's no problems witn supply from my company's point of view. Having said that, perhaps one should consider the point of view of a retailer; i.e. Wise in these times to ensure there's enough customers out there before they take on a new product? Good to hear you're keen to try out something new.

went onto their web site and decided that I'd like to try the Wholesome Bitsâ„¢ Large/ Giant Adult but now can not find where to buy :noidea:

does anyone else know about where to get this?

sorry I'm not great with comps :-(

went onto their web site and decided that I'd like to try the Wholesome Bitsâ„¢ Large/ Giant Adult but now can not find where to buy :noidea:

does anyone else know about where to get this?

sorry I'm not great with comps :-(

The Sunday Pets range available in Australia includes the grain free range plus Deliganics and Raw Chow.

I'm due to put in a new order for Justice's Taste of the Wild this week and after reading this thread, thought we might give Sunday Pets a go. I normally order through the Natural Pet Store but they're listing the senior food as out of stock. Does anyone know if Paws For Life list it on their website if a product is out of stock or do they only tell you once you've ordered and paid?

From past experiences they only tell there will be a delay after you've paid... That's why I stick to Natural Pet Store now!

I'm due to put in a new order for Justice's Taste of the Wild this week and after reading this thread, thought we might give Sunday Pets a go. I normally order through the Natural Pet Store but they're listing the senior food as out of stock. Does anyone know if Paws For Life list it on their website if a product is out of stock or do they only tell you once you've ordered and paid?

From my experience? Only once you've ordered and paid. I agree, it's annoyng. :(

I ordered a small bag of the Deliganics Senior from Natural Pet Store. The bag was packed very carefully and their postage is super fast.

My dogs like the Deliganics and I will certainly buy from Natural Pet Store in future. Their service is the best I've experienced in many years of buying online.

From past experiences they only tell there will be a delay after you've paid... That's why I stick to Natural Pet Store now!

Yes Pookinuk did that to me too. Very annoying!

Pookinuk have done that to me too, without explanation for missing items in my order. I don't buy from then anymore.

For those who have paid and then been advised that there is no stock. Ask for a refund. To take your $$ when they can't deliver the order is very bad business practise.

Pookinuk have done that to me too, without explanation for missing items in my order. I don't buy from then anymore.

For those who have paid and then been advised that there is no stock. Ask for a refund. To take your $$ when they can't deliver the order is very bad business practise.

I agree.... And holding a whole order because one item is out of stock is also bad business practice....

I can only praise the Natural Pet Store in terms of communication, reasonable prices, packaging and speedy deliveries.

I think I saw the rep for the food posted about it yesterday sometime too? It sounds good. Let us know how Ronin goes on it!

Hi. That was me. :-). Good to see the interest that flowed from what was an "advertisement" and, as such, rightly deleted by the powers that be. ;-)

I haven't started feeding it yet but just opened the bag last night. It's already a no from me regardless of how my dogs do using up this bag. It absolutely stinks and I don't want to have to touch it to break the pieces up for the Pug. All my dog/cats food is stored in quality storage bins here in my study. Pet food smell has not ever been an issue and I'm sitting in here now with the smell of dog food all around me. Will have to move it out in the garage.

I bought a small bag of Deliganics Senior. I have it in an airtight container and it doesn't smell awful, it just smells like dog food. The Canidae variety I've been using for ages smells worse.

I feed raw for their main meal but I feed dry food for their breakfast with live culture yoghurt. The dogs like the Deliganics.

Can't say that our grain free tasty holistic smells of anything much really. I always put the dry dog food in an air tight bag to keep it fresh but definitely no odor to speak of. I too usually feed Canidae & it is a lot more wiffy than this. I feed 80% raw & both my guys like the Sunday pets.

I haven't started feeding it yet but just opened the bag last night. It's already a no from me regardless of how my dogs do using up this bag. It absolutely stinks and I don't want to have to touch it to break the pieces up for the Pug. All my dog/cats food is stored in quality storage bins here in my study. Pet food smell has not ever been an issue and I'm sitting in here now with the smell of dog food all around me. Will have to move it out in the garage.

edit - no more free promotion from me

Edited by Yonjuro

Clyde I can't help but think there might be something wrong with that bag of food you received either. Maybe send it back, I don't know. Honestly ours has no smell really at all. Sounds strange to me.