New Food - Sunday Pets

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well ... Badger has never been a poo eater and I have just seen him eating Ivys poo :eek: Ivy has been eating Sunday Pets Raw Chow the last couple of days ....

Apparently one of the reasons dogs love cat poo is its high protein content. That might might be the issue here too.

I have approx 1/2 bag senior Sunday pets - free to good home.

Pick up Sydney inner west. (Marrickville/newtown)

Why are you giving away 1/2 a bag of senior Sunday pets? Is your dog not doing so well on it?

We've now got return buyers of Sunday Pets on their 3rd and 4th bags and getting some really good feedback. What we are hearing is that dogs are enjoying the shape and feel of the food and that it is very digestible. One lady who moved from Advance to Sunday Pets has been ecstatic as her older doggie has been more mobile over the last fortnight, after changing about three weeks ago.

Sags

:)

Why are you giving away 1/2 a bag of senior Sunday pets? Is your dog not doing so well on it?

I have tried and tried - he's taken to licking anything remotely yummy off the kibble and spitting it out across the kitchen. Sick of stepping on it...

I have tried and tried - he's taken to licking anything remotely yummy off the kibble and spitting it out across the kitchen. Sick of stepping on it...

Have you added a little warm water to it? That might tempt him?

Have you added a little warm water to it? That might tempt him?

Might be worth a shot. But I'm not super keen on it as he tends to enjoy his "breakfast" around lunch time...Not sure I like the thought of mushy 'dry' food sitting around all day. (We "free feed" - ie put down a serve and he eats when he feels like it. He always eats dinner in one go, at dinner time.) But I will try. However, it is now one of two things he wont try at all, as opposed to - I suppose I'll eat it if I have to.

As I have said, very fussy old man.

What a bummer. I used to live in Bondi, but I'm in the upper North Shore now. My nieces live in Newtown though, but they are such busy girls. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Just letting you know that Sunday Pets has undertaken a loyalty program - buy 8 to receive one free. Loyalty "envelopes"' either are being distributed to retailers or will be in the near future. Please note retention of bar codes is a must to redeem the freebie. Cheers,

Jennifer

I'm liking the sound of that :thumbsup:

Had to edit just to ask Jennifer does it matter how long it takes you to use 7 bags as with my guys only 20% of their diet is Suday Pets as a rule. So as you'll appreciate this will take quite a while with just 2 dogs.

Edited by BC Crazy

I wish they had a list of stockists on the website. I can't find it anywhere.

Question please Jennifer: Does the Deliganics Senior come in only two sizes? 1.5kg and 11.8kg? If so they really need an inbetween size around the 6kg mark.

Had to edit just to ask Jennifer does it matter how long it takes you to use 7 bags as with my guys only 20% of their diet is Suday Pets as a rule. So as you'll appreciate this will take quite a while with just 2 dogs.

Hi BC Crazy (love Nahrof BCs btw). No time limits on loyalty redemption, I can appreciate the time limitations.

I wish they had a list of stockists on the website. I can't find it anywhere.

Question please Jennifer: Does the Deliganics Senior come in only two sizes? 1.5kg and 11.8kg? If so they really need an inbetween size around the 6kg mark.

Hi. No, no other sizes between small and large.

can see a need for a mid sized bag for seniors, I'll ask the question.

Hi BC Crazy (love Nahrof BCs btw). No time limits on loyalty redemption, I can appreciate the time limitations.

Oh that's great then. I'm 3/4 way through bag no1. So I'll be a while :laugh: Nice to be rewarded though.

If you are going to own a BC, you may as well have the best :p I love them too. And when the time I right I'll be back in the queue for another...

Yes, please do ask, Jennifer. With one or two small breed dogs the food would likely be too stale by the time we got through two thirds of the large bag. To keep buying the small bags to ensure freshness would be too expensive.