New Food - Sunday Pets

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look on their website, I'm on a mobile and it's not mobile friendly so I could have missed it but it doesn't tell you bag sizes or where to buy?

I would like to try this with my dog but at $120 a bag, I would prefer to try a smaller bag first!

Where did you buy it, Yonjuro?

I just looked at their website and the Raw Chow Freeze dried beef has a fat content of 45%. That is a huge fat content so it pays to read the food analysis of their various foods. The website was so slow to load so I wasn't able to research their other varieties.

Other than the huge fat content it looks to be a good dog food. The ingredient list is impressive.

I've emailed the company to ask if they have a low fat variety that is suitable for a dog who has Pancreatitis attacks if fed anything with high fat content. Though I wouldn't feed my other dog who has no problems any food with a 45% fat content.

I'm going to be ordering my little bitch some Deliganics Puppy food on Monday as a companion to a raw diet, so hopefully she'll do well on it. She's been gagging for some kibble since I started her on raw, one of my older dogs has kibble and she always tries to get it or stares longingly, I know this isn't exactly the same as kibble but I think she'll like it. There's a sale on it at naturalpetstore.com, by the way.

Guys, Jennifer here. Just saw the posts re Sunday Pets. Firstly, it's baked not extruded. Secondly, please be aware that once the Raw Chow is rehydrated fat content comes down to approx. 11%.

Were is this food actually made Jennifer?

Guys, Jennifer here. Just saw the posts re Sunday Pets. Firstly, it's baked not extruded. Secondly, please be aware that once the Raw Chow is rehydrated fat content comes down to approx. 11%.

New Zealand.

New Zealand.

So it is a Hong Kong based company that is making the food in New Zealand?

Only the Deliganics are made its all organic ingredients, right? Also, is the level of apple cider vinegar in the grain free high enough that it would be likely to have a positive effect on things like tear stains?

Sunday Pets is made in New Zealand.

New Zealand.

So it is a Hong Kong based company that is making the food in New Zealand?

Co-owner of company lives in HK I believe.