Million Paws Walk Melb

*kirty*

Not a supporter of the RSPCA but I love doing this walk. :) We will be at Albert Park with Pia they greyhound, Toby the standard poodle and Robbie the pug. Jolie the Iggy might come too. Anyone else going? Say hi if you recognise us! :)

I know melz, I mean I don't like the way they operate and don't normally donate. But I love doing this walk, seeing all the dogs and stalls, etc. Another local rescue has just started doing a similar walk so hopefully that takes off so I can do that instead. :)

The staff at the Vic RSPCA are lovely, but no they don't work with rescue. Many smaller rescues attend and walk wearing their promotional gear (which I will be doing for Pug Rescue) but I don't think they let other rescues have stalls. They do have demos from breed clubs though.

The staff at the Vic RSPCA are lovely, but no they don't work with rescue. Many smaller rescues attend and walk wearing their promotional gear (which I will be doing for Pug Rescue) but I don't think they let other rescues have stalls. They do have demos from breed clubs though.

There are DOLers who work there and help lots of dogs too. High level mgt and the people on the ground can be very different.

There are DOLers who work there and help lots of dogs too. High level mgt and the people on the ground can be very different.

Definitely no argument there. The RSPCA rely on this.