Digby's Adventures In Ice Cream Land

raineth

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Froghurt day today!

Digby had Plain yoghurt with strawberry syrup from a local yoghurt shop. It took him a little bit to get the hang of spoon feeding, initially he thought maybe the spoon was also for eating :laugh:

export1of7.jpg

export3of7.jpg

export1of1-6.jpg

That last photo just cracks me up! And look at all the drool in the second pic! He is probably wondering to himself why you have been holding out on all the good stuff for all these years. He couldn't be happier unless he was a judge on Masterchef!

Great photos. He looks like he's having a fat time. :)

haha yes he is having a fat time :laugh:

It's been wonderful actually as I think we've actually halted the weight loss in the last week and managed to put some backon him. It makes me very happy, it has been one of the hardest things for me seeing him visibly lose weight every day (he lost 12 kilograms in two weeks).

He's also been having plenty of outings

DSC00070.jpg

Aww Digby! Love the last yogurt photo too! Is that outings photo up Willians Hill?

Also did you take Delta in her PJs down the main street? laugh.gif

nah its at Pomingalarna Lisa, you'll have to take Nova there, it was really great! It was very quiet and lots of different trails to follow. There are Kangaroos there, just something to be aware of, Nova's probably ok with Kangas though?

Although Willans Hill is really good too, have you taken Nova there before?

I have taken Del down the main street in her Jammies, but it was around 6am, so doesn't really count :)

Aww Digby! Love the last yogurt photo too! Is that outings photo up Willians Hill?

Also did you take Delta in her PJs down the main street? laugh.gif

nah its at Pomingalarna Lisa, you'll have to take Nova there, it was really great! It was very quiet and lots of different trails to follow. There are Kangaroos there, just something to be aware of, Nova's probably ok with Kangas though?

Although Willans Hill is really good too, have you taken Nova there before?

I have taken Del down the main street in her Jammies, but it was around 6am, so doesn't really count :)

I went out there today for the first time! Lets just say Nova went crazy and we weren't there for very long. It will be long lead only out there for a while rofl1.gif