Digby's Adventures In Ice Cream Land

raineth

What a coincidence Lisa, first time we've ever been too!

Yeah I could never let Del offlead there, Delta lives for running flat-out, and there's nothing she'd like more than running flat-out after kangaroos. Was it the kangas that did it? Or was he just in a bit of a witching mood?

I'd like to try the trail near San Isidore soon, and the lagoon near Bomen.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a dane run flat out, a sight to behold I'm sure!

It was the long scrub actually laugh.gif He saw the kangaroos but they didn't matter too much, the grass on the other hand… stupid dog rofl1.gif

I didn't know there was a trail out at San Isidore. I saw some photos of lovely trails up at Tumut, but I think they are in the national park so no doggies.

Edited by LisaCC

Thanks Snook and BCCrazy :)

He really is like the proverbial kid on the candy shop at the moment, and he's enjoying every bit of food I pop into that giant maw of his :laugh:

I've never seen a dane run flat out, a sight to behold I'm sure!

It was the long scrub actually laugh.gif He saw the kangaroos but they didn't matter too much, the grass on the other hand… stupid dog rofl1.gif

I didn't know there was a trail out at San Isidore. I saw some photos of lovely trails up at Tumut, but I think they are in the national park so no doggies.

Grass :rofl: well I wouldn't have guessed that!

Froghurt day today!

Digby had Plain yoghurt with strawberry syrup from a local yoghurt shop. It took him a little bit to get the hang of spoon feeding, initially he thought maybe the spoon was also for eating :laugh:

export1of7.jpg

export3of7.jpg

export1of1-6.jpg

Bless his tender heart

:love:

Thanks guys, its nice to share his enjoyment with everyone :)

I love the meat pie treasure hunt! He was hoping the postie had delivered another pie :laugh:

Clever, gorgeous boy :heart:

Love your house raineth, full of doggy love as well :)

haha yes, he checked the letter box today too, just incase :laugh:

Edited by raineth

brilliant!!

what a great and fun idea

ok, admittedly I watched the video first and was a little horrified to think you were letting him eating not just 1 meat pie but many, but of course not one to be quick to judge I read the first post ... sorry to hear about Digby :( but such a cool way to spend the time with him

Digby's treasure hunt was brilliant and so funny. That was the best thing I have seen today and put a real smile on my face.

He is such a gentle giant, with manners that many dog owners would envy.

Keep making beautiful memories and having a loving time with your gorgeous man.

• 2 weeks later...

Digby's treasure hunt was brilliant and so funny. That was the best thing I have seen today and put a real smile on my face.

He is such a gentle giant, with manners that many dog owners would envy.

Keep making beautiful memories and having a loving time with your gorgeous man.

awww thanks Grumpette :) I'm really glad you enjoyed it :)

well I realized its been ages since I updated this thread, and I suppose its mainly because with the freeeeezing weather Digby has mainly been spoilt with various cuts of meat, and really photos of a dog eating meat don't work as well as photos of dogs eating icecream :laugh:

But I have been taking some snaps of our adventures together. The last two days particularly Digby has had fantastic energy and really been enjoying his walks :)

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

Cold weather? What cold weather? :eek: I had to tell him not to go in further!

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

And this one from today with me:

DSC00192.jpg

Digbotgardensf.jpg

Edited by raineth