Digby's Adventures In Ice Cream Land

raineth

Aww glad Digby still had a great day!

I love his jammies I see he shares with Del laugh.gif

Is that path with the metal tunnel somewhere in the botanical gardens? That's the only one I don't recognise.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww glad Digby still had a great day!

I love his jammies I see he shares with Del laugh.gif

Is that path with the metal tunnel somewhere in the botanical gardens? That's the only one I don't recognise.

Yes it's the tunnel that connects the gardens with museum, the little trains go under there too :) and Baden Powell drive goes over the top of it.

Yes despite them being very different shapes, most of their coats fir both of them. I have been using Del's coats a lot on him lately as they cover up his shaved patches really well. Those shaved patches get really cold!

How wonderful his energy levels are up and he's enjoying his walks :thumbsup:

Bit of a fashion parade there Digby, reminded me of that corny song from years ago by Right Said Fred...

...I'm to sexy for my jammies, as I do my little thing on the catwalk :laugh:

How wonderful his energy levels are up and he's enjoying his walks :thumbsup:

Bit of a fashion parade there Digby, reminded me of that corny song from years ago by Right Said Fred...

...I'm to sexy for my jammies, as I do my little thing on the catwalk :laugh:

That is very Digby! He really loves getting a new coat :)

I wanted to do a proper post on this, and write proper things and put up pictures. But I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

Still I want you guys to know that Digby had his last adventure yesterday, and it was a very good one. Then he gently left this world. He always did things gently.

Oh, Raineth ..

gently is a wonderful way to live, and to leave life.

I am full of admiration for you & the way you let Digby enjoy his life , and how you allowed him to slowly come to its end .

Take care of yourself -

x :hug:

Digby - hope you & your ice-cream covered floppychops are happy over the bridge - :rainbowbridge:

I wanted to do a proper post on this, and write proper things and put up pictures. But I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

Still I want you guys to know that Digby had his last adventure yesterday, and it was a very good one. Then he gently left this world. He always did things gently.

G-d speed, dearest Mr Digby

HUGS to you Raineth

:cry:

Oh Raineth. My eyes are leaking at the thought of what you are going through right now. Thank you so much for all the love and joy you gave Digby these last few weeks and thank you so much for sharing it with us. What you have gone through is very hard but it is inspiring for any of us facing something similar. Big hugs to you. I'll be looking for your bright star in the sky tonight Digby. XXX

I'm so sorry Raineth crying.gif

You've given him a great life and an amazing last few weeks.

I will be thinking of you and your family.

Run Free Digby. The rainbow bridge is full of frozen yogurt and meat pies smile.gif