Sign in to follow this  
raineth

Digby's Adventures In Ice Cream Land

114 posts in this topic

LisaCC   

Aww Digby! Love the last yogurt photo too! Is that outings photo up Willians Hill?

Also did you take Delta in her PJs down the main street? laugh.gif

raineth   

Aww Digby! Love the last yogurt photo too! Is that outings photo up Willians Hill?

nah its at Pomingalarna Lisa, you'll have to take Nova there, it was really great! It was very quiet and lots of different trails to follow. There are Kangaroos there, just something to be aware of, Nova's probably ok with Kangas though?

Although Willans Hill is really good too, have you taken Nova there before?

I have taken Del down the main street in her Jammies, but it was around 6am, so doesn't really count :)

LisaCC   

nah its at Pomingalarna Lisa, you'll have to take Nova there, it was really great! It was very quiet and lots of different trails to follow. There are Kangaroos there, just something to be aware of, Nova's probably ok with Kangas though?

Although Willans Hill is really good too, have you taken Nova there before?

I have taken Del down the main street in her Jammies, but it was around 6am, so doesn't really count :)

I went out there today for the first time! Lets just say Nova went crazy and we weren't there for very long. It will be long lead only out there for a while rofl1.gif

raineth   

What a coincidence Lisa, first time we've ever been too!

Yeah I could never let Del offlead there, Delta lives for running flat-out, and there's nothing she'd like more than running flat-out after kangaroos. Was it the kangas that did it? Or was he just in a bit of a witching mood?

I'd like to try the trail near San Isidore soon, and the lagoon near Bomen.

LisaCC   

I've never seen a dane run flat out, a sight to behold I'm sure!

It was the long scrub actually laugh.gif He saw the kangaroos but they didn't matter too much, the grass on the other hand… stupid dog rofl1.gif

I didn't know there was a trail out at San Isidore. I saw some photos of lovely trails up at Tumut, but I think they are in the national park so no doggies.

Edited by LisaCC

Snook   

Oh my goodness the photos of Digby are gorgeous. That last one of him with the frozen yoghurt is just priceless. :heart:

BC Crazy   

Almost missed Digby's frozen yoghurt adventures. Gorgeous man is having a very scrummy time. Yes there is heaven on earth & he is living it....♡

raineth   

Thanks Snook and BCCrazy :)

He really is like the proverbial kid on the candy shop at the moment, and he's enjoying every bit of food I pop into that giant maw of his :laugh:

I've never seen a dane run flat out, a sight to behold I'm sure!

It was the long scrub actually laugh.gif He saw the kangaroos but they didn't matter too much, the grass on the other hand… stupid dog rofl1.gif

I didn't know there was a trail out at San Isidore. I saw some photos of lovely trails up at Tumut, but I think they are in the national park so no doggies.

Grass :rofl: well I wouldn't have guessed that!

Froghurt day today!

Digby had Plain yoghurt with strawberry syrup from a local yoghurt shop. It took him a little bit to get the hang of spoon feeding, initially he thought maybe the spoon was also for eating :laugh:

export1of7.jpg

export3of7.jpg

export1of1-6.jpg

Bless his tender heart

:love:

HazyWal   

I love the meat pie treasure hunt! He was hoping the postie had delivered another pie :laugh:

Clever, gorgeous boy :heart:

Love your house raineth, full of doggy love as well :)

Snook   

Oh my gosh, he's so precious. What a fabulous way to spoil him by turning it in to a treasure hunt. :thumbsup:

raineth   

Thanks guys, its nice to share his enjoyment with everyone :)

I love the meat pie treasure hunt! He was hoping the postie had delivered another pie :laugh:

Clever, gorgeous boy :heart:

Love your house raineth, full of doggy love as well :)

haha yes, he checked the letter box today too, just incase :laugh:

Edited by raineth

raineth   

Oh thats so cute! He has such nice manners too biggrin.gif

Thanks :) Yes he's a real gentleman... apart from the farting.

Edited by raineth

brilliant!!

what a great and fun idea

ok, admittedly I watched the video first and was a little horrified to think you were letting him eating not just 1 meat pie but many, but of course not one to be quick to judge I read the first post ... sorry to hear about Digby :( but such a cool way to spend the time with him

BC Crazy   

Oh I'm lovin Digby's meat pie treasure hunt. What a wonderful idea raineth. He certainly is thorough gentlemen. I really enjoyed video. Beautiful boy :)

Edited by BC Crazy