Sign in to follow this  
raineth

Digby's Adventures In Ice Cream Land

114 posts in this topic

Oh Raineth. My eyes are leaking at the thought of what you are going through right now. Thank you so much for all the love and joy you gave Digby these last few weeks and thank you so much for sharing it with us. What you have gone through is very hard but it is inspiring for any of us facing something similar. Big hugs to you. I'll be looking for your bright star in the sky tonight Digby. XXX

Oh Raineth, so sorry :cry: Digby had a wonderful time with you, and many yummy adventures at the end which you will always treasure, along with the photos. :grouphug:

HazyWal   

So very sorry Raineth :cry:

Thank you for letting us be part of Digby's adventures.

Gently does it big fella, you were so very loved :heart:

Hugs to you Raineth :hug:

ari.g   

So sorry for your loss :( You have lots of wonderful memories. RIP gorgeous Digby :'(

LisaCC   

I'm so sorry Raineth crying.gif

You've given him a great life and an amazing last few weeks.

I will be thinking of you and your family.

Run Free Digby. The rainbow bridge is full of frozen yogurt and meat pies smile.gif

Snook   

I'm so very sorry raineth. Digby was an absolute darling and I'm sure he cherished every last moment with you just as much as you did. It's incredibly sad that he has passed on but your gorgeous boy couldn't have asked for a more fun-filled, enjoyable and truly decadent last few weeks, thanks to you and your love for him. Run free handsome. :rainbowbridge:

Leah82   

I'm so sorry for your loss Raineth. :hug:

RIP Digby, you were adored by people that never met you and will be cherished by the ones that did. :rainbowbridge:

Oh Raineth I am so sorry to hear of Digby's passing.

May your beautiful gentle soul Rest in Peace Digby. Enjoy hunting meat pies, eating all sorts of ice cream and make sure you change your coats/jammies as often as you want to.

Huge hugs and heaps of happy memories to you Raineth.

BC Crazy   

Oh no.... just saw this :cry: So sorry Raineth to hear Digby's gone over the bridge :rainbowbridge:

Thanks for sharing his last few months with us. You certainly made sure he enjoyed every single day. From meat pies to ice cream. He was truly cherished & will never be forgotten.

RIP dearest Digby :angel:

Raineth - I'm more of a lurker than a poster but Digby was one of my favourite DOL dogs - I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. Thank you giving him such a great life and a gentle passing. Your family, Delta and yourself will be in my thoughts. Run free Digby x

teekay   

So sorry Raineth, Digby was such a gorgeous boy. Run free at the bridge Digby.

dididog   

I'm so sorry to hear this Raineth :( Digby was too one of my favourite DOL dogs but I'm glad he got to spend his final months being showered with your love, you can see how content he was in your photos. :hug:

Sleep peacefully Digby :rainbowbridge:

teekay   

Just been back and read through this thread. I had somehow lost track of it. Digby really did have a special owner, how fantastic that you made his last weeks so special.

:grouphug: Raineth