Hamiltonstovare Puppies From 2005 & 2006

Hey Ho Everyone

Just wondering IF there are any members left on here that remember (or indeed have a baby) my Hamiltonstovare litters from Sept 2005 and December 2006.

My ex and I lost everything we owned in the Floods in 2011 and I'm now on a mission to accumulate as much info about my babies as I can - I haven't forgotten about ANY of you and sadly report that several are now no longer with us due to accidents & illness.

There were bred under the SNOVANTAGE kennel name and my username back then was HUNTINHOUND..

PLEASE if you have any info on where these guys have ended up I'd REALLY appreciate it.

You can email me direct on [email protected] or message me here

Thanks Guys

Love Sharen

xx

Thanks - I loved having them ...

Sadly we've had no shortage of bad luck with our Hamilton babies.

Edward - (Dad) was put to sleep after getting into a fight with my ex's Siberian Husky, Edward lost is all I'll say on that score.

Diesel - (whom we kept and was originally the puppy called Tyson) died on the operating table about 3yrs ago after some A-HOLE shot him with an air rifle whilst I was at work

Emily -(the bitch that went to my Mum) also passed on an operating table nearly 2yrs ago - she had a cancerous tumor the size of a cricket ball on her pancreas and the Vet said it was far too large & had started to spread. It was in her best interests that she not wake up.

Hugo - the poor baby was hit by a car when he was very young and killed instantly (so I beleive)

Tyson - (original Dozer) also passed away the same week as Emily but I dont' know what the story was there

On a positive note ...

Arabella - is alive and well in WA and ever so the beautiful girl we remember

Annie Ugly - Sorry Gypsy, old habits die hard. Gypsy is alsoo alive and well and lives with her younger sister Cadence - both girls are spoilled rotten

Cooper - also alive and well, kicking it in Sydney with his older 1/2 brother Bailey (Bailey was from the litter Kathy had using my Edward as the stud dog)

Clare & her litter sister (god I've forgotten her name) - are living in Brissy and both very spoiled girls. We originally kept Clare but with the marriage break up it came to a point that finding Clare a new home was 100% in her best interests

LeLou - last I heard was living it up on the Gold Coast but that was a couple of years ago

The Rest ??? i don't know :(

Hey Hey HH. How are you?

I am actually FANTASTIC!!!

Split up with the cheating husband (yes multiple - well twice so that counts doesn't it?) nearly 4yrs ago and haven't looked back.

It's like a whole new world has opened up ;)

Don't have any dogs :( Elly lives with my mum because in old age she's developed diabetes and needs her insulin twice daily + her diet is quite strict and between work & kids I can't be there for her 100% like she needs. She still visits all the time and is spoiled rotten !!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse my ignorance - these are beagles, right? I only ask because I have recently made coats for three beagles and I'd be happy to ask the owners if they were from your kennel. One female (Gypsy) lives with a younger family on the Sunshine coast with a bully-pei cross and the other two are also girls (Ruby and Bella) who live with an older couple, I'm assuming somewhere Brisbane Southside.

I'm very sorry about your experiences in the floods. I worked on them from the disaster recovery side and was also part of doing assessments and payments under the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal so know first hand how devastating they were for so many people.