2 Pups From Qbyn Pound

Does anyone know where the 2 pups from Qbyn Pound from a couple of weeks back are now as their chips need to be updated, as the person whose name they are in has not made contact to let me know so I can change them. Have texted her today as a reminder this should have been done weeks ago.

Maree

CPR

I hope she gets in touch. Animals need to be correctly identified on the registers.

Absolutely, hence why I am putting this on DOL as I have heard nothing so far, who wants chips in their name when they were only transporting the dogs..won't do it again.....

Edited by keetamouse

This is sorted but just wanted to let people know that by ignoring text messages trying to track where dogs have gone is very time consuming, if you have asked another group to help get dogs out of pounds and the dogs are in your name it is a good idea to track the dog yourself and do the right thing by all and organise the change of chip papers yourself instead of expecting others to do it for you when all I did was collect the pups and hold for an hour until picked up by the person temp caring them.

I am very annoyed that I had to spend a lot of time on this as if I don't have enough to do myself with my paperwork, I will never deal with this person again, if she doesn't give a dam about dogs being in her name and doing the right thing then I find it very irresponsible.

Maree

CPR

There is more to "saving a life" than just springing a dog, cat, other from a pound. I wish people would stop and think about what they are doing.

Glad you have managed to sort this, Keetamouse. That person has done herself (and the animals she "rescues") no favours by acting in this irresponsible manner.