Please Ignore.. Finding Out Stuff About The Poodle

HugUrPup

The breeder wanted her back for breeding at 15 months, which is way she remained the owner and the other person was an emergency contact while temporarily caring for her.

When it was time to return her to the breeder, the breeder had vanished.

That's why she was re-homed to the 3rd person, who is the one who neglected her.

It all sounds highly supect - mysterious 'vanishing' breeders, pounds that don't seem to exist, mutiple rehomings.

I hope you get the right paperwork then ditch the lot of them.

yep it was suspect.. she admitted today that the dog was never in the pound. She's now blaming a friend who dog sat while she was overseas.

There is also a lab full of scabs and gunky eyes that my friend is fostering.

yep it was suspect.. she admitted today that the dog was never in the pound. She's now blaming a friend who dog sat while she was overseas.

There is also a lab full of scabs and gunky eyes that my friend is fostering.

Let me guess. The Labrador is an undesexed male?

My honest advice is to cease contact with this person ASAP.

As you now have the dog & want to keep her I think its best to drop this whole matter in case it backfires & you lose the dog. Strange things can happen & you are dealing with deceit somewhere along the line.

It must be making you angry & frustrated but I doubt you are going to get any satisfaction or make it better for any other dogs by investigating any further.

The dog has now got a microchip in my grooming teachers name :D great ending to a shitty story.

It was the person who brought her here in the first place who neglected her.

Surprise surprise. Not.

Happy ending for the dog. That's all that matters now.

• 4 months later...

Yep, I've been told porkies. Lost Dogs home didn't get any poodles from Moonee Ponds and Lort Smith transferred what they thought was a "white" poodle X to the LDH on the 28th of April.

I have to get them to look into that dog and see if it's her.

Hard to transfer microchip details over without the real information. We want her desexed too as the vet thinks she may be coming out of heat or just going in. If she was wandering on heat she may have gotten pregnant. This needs sorting asap.

HugUrPup,

i have msg you, i think i can solve this mystery for you.

and if its the girl i think she is u will be in great shock