June Kepala

Snout Girl

Hi guys, just got a call from kepala. tomorrow is going ahead, they wanted to cancel on us but even they could see reason how hard it would be at 6pm the night before to get in touch with everybody.

have checked weather reports and we may only get 1mm of rain tomorrow so weather wise we should be ok.

she did mention that the run is a bit muddy so gum boots or sturdy shoes are the order for the day. def no good clothes or fancy shoes.

please please please dont cancel on me as it took a lot of arguing and using the numbers we are expecting to keep the booking.

Glad it's still going ahead, might get there a bit late as we have obedience in the morning but will be there. Forecast doesn't look too bad, as long as there's not that much actual rain a bit of mud is always fun.

btw Jo could you accept my request to join the facebook group? thanks :)

Glad it's still going ahead, might get there a bit late as we have obedience in the morning but will be there. Forecast doesn't look too bad, as long as there's not that much actual rain a bit of mud is always fun.

btw Jo could you accept my request to join the facebook group? thanks :)

pffft cant work out what i am doing lol what is your last name terri? will invite you to join :)