Like Anyone Needed A Reason To Trust Peta Less...

Steph M

Trying to get everyone to go vegan to get cows out of the dairy industry.

Cos PETA want cows extinct. Realistically once we aren't eating them, using their hides or milking them there won't be many around any more will there :provoke:

Edited by kelpiecuddles

This is Off topic, but do people think vegans are crazy? I am not a PETA supporter, but I don't eat or use animal products for ethical reasons. Am I crazy?

Not all, but some are. Like the ones that support PETA. They would rather see animals dead (for no reason) than be raised even in the most ethical conditions for human use.

Edited by LisaCC

Yep I agree some can be militant :laugh: I'm glad people don't think we're all crazy. Plenty of vegans would hate me because my dogs eat meat :shrug: :laugh:

Yep, my old housemates would of, you're an evil vegan laugh.gif

Wow they are full on loony on that page! They wonder why vegans get a bad rap when they have people suggesting that they should make up stickers that say, "I'm an ***hole, I eat murder victims" and put them on the backs of people eating meat in public!

I don't care what anyones choices are in life(as long as they don't hurt others) and I'm always more than happy to cater to peoples dietary needs where possible but they are full on nuts!

I have friends and family who are vegans - some for animal based reasons and the others for health reasons. I was a vegetarian for many years simply because I didn't really like the taste of meat. I know some people who don't eat any other vegetable other than potato and have heavy red meat diets. I think the reasons people eat what they do or don't are quite varied and can't really be pidgeon holed. They certainly shouldn't be ridiculed or abused for their choices.