Chester

Clicking Mad

I'm hopeless with goodbyes

I haven't been very active here for quite some time, but I know Chester had admirers so out of respect for him figured I should put together something for those who may remember him fondly

my first purebred, a puppy liver spotted dalmatian boy

he was toilet trained from the day he came home, not a single accident in the house, but he did cock his leg on an indoor plant while visiting elsewhere, we never had indoor plants at home

the most enthusiastic and motivated clicker training officinado

a lover not a fighter (one of his least favourable habits, got him his nickname "Chester the molester" by some)

the most perfect of running companions, kept me fit for years

the most perfect of hot water bottles, that was from week 1 as well, he slept on the bed with me, under the covers, from puppy hood until only recently he could no longer jump on the bed

a most handsome and seasoned poser, was always there when I needed him for practising photography

2994453945_8ac4f67ba0_z.jpg?zz=1

actually now I think about it, he was the reason and motivation behind my two hobbies: dog training and photography, I owe him :)

3841683207_589e2c8b7b_z.jpg?zz=1

4369757504_48db2aab84_z.jpg?zz=1

5856691858_0ec54930a1_z.jpg

7566997022_64dd1cd897_z.jpg

and from last year, the old boy still had some style :)

9163548499_652b907bff_z.jpg

will miss you baby boy Chess :cry:

Guest Clover

My heart sunk when I saw Chesters name in here :(. I am so sorry Sam.

Rest easy Chester :rainbowbridge:.

Dearest Chester. I'm so very sorry CM. You know how soppy we all were over the lad - the Dally thread has been blessed with his beautiful face since ever I was a member here. What a talent you have to bring his personality to our screen. From the house of The Spotted Devil, may your beautiful Spotted Angel run free and effortlessly by the ocean. Much love xxx

thanks all again

TSD - thanks heaps, hope you and yours are keeping well. I can't believe I'd forgotten about the Dally thread, all those pictures I posted, a lot of memories there after a quick look :)

you know I've gone looking, my external hard drive, pre-2009, is not working, can't believe it, found some hack video stuff (but invaluable) on photobucket, cool that they keep it all

Chester is everywhere really, so glad I have so much, it's hard to remember the good old days when the most recent Chester was so different, frail, just not the same brat, so hard, someone mentioned he always looked so happy and kind, that was Chester alright, that tail was always high and wagging