Like Parent Like Sibling? (a Fun Thread)

Guest donatella

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love seeing everybody's photos. Some of them are the spitting image of their parent/s (Donatella's pom, Stan and his mum, minyvlz's gorgeous cat, Kdf's Aussie, and Maeby's pug photos especially).

And SkySoaringMagpie I couldn't see the 'mini-me' on the ipad last night, so I've just spotted the pup now. Incredibley cute! :love:

Guest donatella

I realise parent/sibling isn't the appropriate wording either lol

Love all the pics and love love the kitty

These guys are littermates, their markings were so so similar. Miss them all terribly.

Charlie, George and Stacy.

3-2.jpg

Charlie and Stacy were almost identical. Really just that spot moved lol

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Spitting image hazy!

I know! I happened to find someone on a greyhound trainer forum I was on who recognised his race name and said she was at Stan's whelping and knew his breeder well. She contacted him and he sent me that photo. He was so happy Stan was in a pet home as he had no idea he had ended up in the pound. Two of Stan's siblings were sold to a trainer in NZ, I watched his full sister race a couple of times, they were a whole litter of blues :)

Gosh German shep fan... Mini-me alright. They are identical almost. Beautiful looking shepherds :thumbsup:

Thanks heaps BC Crazy :D

Lol yes even Thea's breeder jokes that she doesn't want to be calling them from a distance as she would get mixed up :p

Edited by german_shep_fan

Been noticing similarities between Scout and my new one Sarge. Scout is Sarge's Great Uncle, they have similar markings. Different head shapes though and Sarge looks like someone took a liquid paper pen to his face laugh.gif

post-10065-0-52581600-1402971881_thumb.jpg

Scout 12 weeks old

post-10065-0-97325200-1402972180_thumb.jpg

Sarge 12 weeks

post-10065-0-10064200-1402972408_thumb.jpg

Edited by Noishe