Benny

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a friend of mine has checked Benny's tattoos and established that he's 9, not 11, born February 2005. Unfortunately, his tats aren't online, so that's about as far as we can go with him, but it's something at least. A bonus two years less on our lovely boy! :thumbsup:

Edited by Brandiandwe

10371731_10201158623808222_7169291262187409854_n_zps3a2366a1.jpg

Benny after his Sunday afternoon walk. He has scored the memory foam bed directly underneath the heater which explains the smug expression.

10390345_10152900327798835_5457165836226983543_n_zps2e6c6a86.jpg

Walking this morning. It was a properly cold morning today and we almost had frost. So everyone rugged up before heading home to a warm breakfast.

So, a friend of mine has checked Benny's tattoos and established that he's 9, not 11, born February 2005. Unfortunately, his tats aren't online, so that's about as far as we can go with him, but it's something at least. A bonus two years less on our lovely boy! :thumbsup:

Even at 9 years, Benny wears his age so well. His sweet face and lovely eyes look so young and fresh. Tho' I think that also reflects how happy, content and comfortable you've all made him feel. He's a beautiful boy in every way.

We cruelly prised him off that bed, took him outside for a pee then forced him into his sleeping coat and into a bed with his blankie (or two), pillow and stuffed duck toy. Then I brushed his teeth.

His life is very difficult.

For anyone interested, he will probably be heading out to Winterfest the first weekend in July as long as it isn't too cold or wet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm can I see a greyhound in your future DD? :p

Great pics :)

I used to think that when I was a doddery old biddy and all my littlies have gone to god, I'd totter around the neighbourhood with a couple of elderly rotties in tow, but I think it will be Greyhounds. On the other hand, I might pop off before all the littlies.

Plenty of rescue groups wouldn't adopt to me now, I am so ancient LOL, so god knows what the chances would be in some years' time. However, I did see a story on FB a week or so ago about a 94 years old man adopting a Grey because he was so lonely without his doggy mate who'd died.

Benny is a total sweetheart - so easy going, a really delightful companion. Already very attached to Brandiandwe :)