Tranter Stands Down From O L

_PL_

Yep, he has posted plenty of things knowing his followers would harass the people involved. That's the thing about ethics, you have to actually be ethical, not just constantly tell people you are.

Thats the thing about fanatics - let em go and they will blow each other up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for the comment someone made about her saying it is OK to buy a purebred from a reputable registered breeder - sorry, they don;t at all believe that - they may say that , but if you dig further, you will discover they think there is no such thing, and that as well, any breeders should not be breeding while there are still dogs and cats in shelters.

If you mean me I said she seems OK (and the 'ethical breeder' bit is on the OL site) as well whether she stands behind it or not. It didn't make any difference anyway to the stuff I saw people write :eek:

by the attacks she has made on people I know who have approached her to have legitimate talks with her and Trish Burke, and been harrassed, as well as the comments she made on viewing the show cats at last years pet expo, I have no doubt at all about what she considers about breeding of any sort, or even showing for that matter

Sorry Powerlegs, had read through all 4 pages and just could not recall who had said it, and very hard to go backwards on mobile to try and retrieve it.