Happy 6th Birthday Sonny

BC Crazy

:birthday: Happy 6th Birthday Sonny :party:

I knew from the time I first laid eye's on you in the arms of your breeder that you were coming home with me. You were as adorable then as you are now. You are not only beautiful on the outside but you are just as beautiful within. Such a good, honest boy. Never caused me a days trouble. Boy you know how to have fun. We play together all the time. You make me smile with all your antic's. You make me melt with your eye's. The way you look at me boy, you love me as much as I love you.

Thank you for being my boy Sonny & such a good big brother to Stella. I adore you fella. Have a great birthday. We always have a such a wonderful time together. Here's to many more darling boy :heart:

post-37143-0-06338500-1402283962_thumb.jpg When we picked you up at 9 weeks. My gorgeous little panda.

post-37143-0-83340600-1402285507_thumb.jpg At almost 5, Simply Stunning...

Oh thanks Hazy. Sonny has just been the best boy right from day 1. Such a character though. A big rascal :p

I finally figured out how to post pics. Not very computer savvy . I didn't want my boof head in the post but couldn't work out how to change it :laugh:

I had no sleep the night before picking Sonny up. I was just way too excited to sleep, hence the huge sunnies :o

Edited by BC Crazy

Happy birthday Sonny!! That fluffy puppy pic is divine :love:

Thanks Dame aussie. How could I not take him home. He was to die for. Just so darn cute. I just kept saying OMG OMG he is just beautiful. I shed a few tears as well. The breeder must of thought I was a bit of a nutter LOL.

Edited by BC Crazy

Thanks everyone. Sonny has been enjoying his b.day. Been on a long bush walk & is devouring a meaty bone atm. Couldn't take him swimming today. Just too cold. We always do fun stuff everyday so I reallly don't think he notices that today is anything out of the ordinary ;)

Thanks everyone for all your kind birthday well wishes :)

Sonny is an amazing & very special boy to me. He is a pleasure to own. The type of boy you never have to call nor tell what to do. He is just seems to know where he should be when I need him & has pretty much always been like that.

Very sensible. Having said that he is a very funny, full on goof ball when he wants to be as well. Playing is Sonny favorite thing to do. As soon as he wakes up in the morning it's 'game on' :laugh:

Sonny is an amazing & very special boy to me. He is a pleasure to own. The type of boy you never have to call nor tell what to do. He is just seems to know where he should be when I need him & has pretty much always been like that.

Very sensible. Having said that he is a very funny, full on goof ball when he wants to be as well. Playing is Sonny favorite thing to do. As soon as he wakes up in the morning it's 'game on' :laugh:

Belated Birthday Wishes to Sonny

:birthday:

I think you picked so very well, BC. Sonny is totally adorable.

:thumbsup:

:love:

Belated Birthday Wishes to Sonny

:birthday:

I think you picked so very well, BC. Sonny is totally adorable.

:thumbsup:

:love:

I think she picked well also. No bias of course thumbsup1.gif

Oh thanks Hazy. Sonny has just been the best boy right from day 1. Such a character though. A big rascal :p

I finally figured out how to post pics. Not very computer savvy . I didn't want my boof head in the post but couldn't work out how to change it :laugh:

I had no sleep the night before picking Sonny up. I was just way too excited to sleep, hence the huge sunnies :o

What do you mean your boof head?! You're gorgeous.

You and hubby look so excited and proud as punch of your new boy and so you should be.

What lucky dogs are Sonny and Stella :)