Dogs On Show

Lovely photo, HW!!

Thank you Jed. That was taken last May after Dodger won his class at the Whippet National. To say I was happy in that pic is an understatement. :)

I will probably be wearing some sort of show suit on Saturday for those who wonder what the hell we wear those coloured suits for. :D

Im entered.

If there is downpour I might skip the show, but plan is that I will go.

Kavik - come over to near ring 13 to say hello and meet few of my "kids"

You will like my youngster!

It will be great to catch up with you!

Awww Dodger is gorgeous HW!!! Will def have to pop over and say hi and get some whippy love!!

I'm mostly going to check out the Aussie Terriers and to see who's representing them -- if anyone -- and I'm hoping to meet some salukis too.

Earthdog will be on down at the den area, past the herding paddocks......eligible breeds include Aussie Terriers, so if you get a chance, wander down and see how it works - the terriers and dachshunds love it!

Just wondering which DOLers will be attending with their dogs? I'm planning on going along and it'll be my first attendance to a dog show and I actually have the day off work. Huzzah!!!

I really want to go and I have been set on going for months and just realized that I would be busy on Saturday! :( Such a disappointment - it was going to be my first dog show as well.

Hope you have a great time there! I wanted to check out the Aussies and Shelties c: