Susan Garrett Recallers Online Course

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about doing this but I couldn't find and up to date info on course pricing. It seems like I have sign up with my email address to get access to that info. Leah, would you mind telling me how much it is? PM is fine :)

I was thinking about doing this but I couldn't find and up to date info on course pricing. It seems like I have sign up with my email address to get access to that info. Leah, would you mind telling me how much it is? PM is fine :)

As far as I can tell it's free. I put in my name and email and got a 'Welcome to our video series' email, no-one is asking for my credit card deets yet :)

Aargh! You enablers....

Just saw a promo video of SG going around with 3 ladies explaining how much the course helped them

Probably out go my price range right now, but would be interested to know how much it would cost?

Also, Kavik, does one need to submit videos (can't do that :( ), or is it possible to just follow the course without actually submitting any material?

Thank you!

ETA Leah82, I've just done the same... Didn't think it was an actual registration for the course though. Doh!

Edited by fbaudry

You will enjoy Recallers! I will be there too - this will be my third time :)

This was my video entry to get into Recallers 5

Maybe I should video one of my attempted agility training sessions with Sarah in preparation for a before and after

Aargh! You enablers....

Just saw a promo video of SG going around with 3 ladies explaining how much the course helped them

Probably out go my price range right now, but would be interested to know how much it would cost?

Also, Kavik, does one need to submit videos (can't do that :( ), or is it possible to just follow the course without actually submitting any material?

Thank you!

ETA Leah82, I've just done the same... Didn't think it was an actual registration for the course though. Doh!

I think the signup is just for the 4 part video series, I'm not sure what the actual recallers course entails. I guess I'll find out soon enough

The video series might be free but the actual course will cost money.

ETA I would like to do it but last I heard it was around $400 which is a bit beyond me currently!

Edited by pie

The video series might be free but the actual course will cost money.

ETA I would like to do it but last I heard it was around $400 which is a bit beyond me currently!

Yeah I would probably have trouble convincing the OH to spend that much.

We'll see how much I can get out of the video series

Aargh! You enablers....

Thank you!

Hi guys,

The course will cost money, I'm not sure how much Recallers 5 will cost, those details will roll out after the video series is finished, there are usually 3 tiers of membership with different pricing.

You don't need to submit any videos. Once you have done the course, you are then eligible to enter the next course for free via a video submission for a video contest, which is what I have done :)

Kavik - love your video! What was your time commitment for the course on a daily basis? I would love to do it but don't want too many distractions at the moment...apart from my usual ones :laugh:

Thanks! I think it is better than my video last year! I didn't get into the finals though, oh well! Time commitment on the course - depends on how much you want to do. A couple of short sessions of a couple of minutes long works! Some of the games fit easily into a warmup routine for training other things as they are drive building/relationship building type games.

Kavik - love your video! What was your time commitment for the course on a daily basis? I would love to do it but don't want too many distractions at the moment...apart from my usual ones :laugh:

Thanks! I think it is better than my video last year! I didn't get into the finals though, oh well! Time commitment on the course - depends on how much you want to do. A couple of short sessions of a couple of minutes long works! Some of the games fit easily into a warmup routine for training other things as they are drive building/relationship building type games.

I didn't like the winner of this year's video comp at all :( Didn't really show the dog doing anything.

I did recallers last year and whilst I did think it was brilliant, I found it hard to be consistent with the games and sort of gave up half way through. I do think what we did manage to do helped build my relationship with Luka though. :thumbsup:

I didn't like the winner of this year's video comp at all :( Didn't really show the dog doing anything.

I did recallers last year and whilst I did think it was brilliant, I found it hard to be consistent with the games and sort of gave up half way through. I do think what we did manage to do helped build my relationship with Luka though. :thumbsup:

That was one good thing about doing the course again. Knowing the format etc and then working on the games we didn't master the first time around, as well as being more relaxed about it, whereas the first time felt a bit rushed as there is a lot of course content (as in all of SG's courses).

Of the 3 of this years winners, I like the third one the best, with the Beagle - the start of endless possibilities. They were all about journeys with very difficult/rescue type dogs this time that won.

Edited by Kavik

That was one good thing about doing the course again. Knowing the format etc and then working on the games we didn't master the first time around, as well as being more relaxed about it, whereas the first time felt a bit rushed as there is a lot of course content (as in all of SG's courses).

Of the 3 of this years winners, I like the third one the best, with the Beagle - the start of endless possibilities. They were all about journeys with very difficult/rescue type dogs this time that won.

Me too Kavik, it was the only one that made me a bit emotional. Mind you I do have a soft spot for beagles :)

Me too Kavik, it was the only one that made me a bit emotional. Mind you I do have a soft spot for beagles :)

I just watched that one as well, it really spoke to me because I have a lot of the same issues with Sarah. She shuts down when something is too hard or she doesn't understand what you want her to do and pretty much everything new is scary :(

2nd video is up :D

I'll be trying out a bit of it's yer choice I think

Not sure exactly what Sarah will get out of it as she gives up when things are too hard anyway but I guess it's a base to build on further

The promo videos are free / cost you an email address.

The actual course - last year was like this in USA$ approx. I don't know what the format will be this year. IC Peeps (inner circle) renewal started in January. Not sure if they will open that up this time or not.

Advanced was around $250 (4 months of access, 3 coaching calls - you post questions in advance and she answers online, call is usually recorded and you can watch later if you want)

Brilliant was around $400 (another 2 months)

Inner circle - for new people was about $2000

included 12 months of access and monthly coaching call and lots of extras.

If you hate it - they used to offer refunds.

If you love it - they used to offer upgrades towards the end of the basic level course.

I can't promise they would do that this time but you can email and ask.

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket