Goodbye Tess

MadWoofter

So very, very, sorry for your loss. My heart really goes out to you.

I met Tess once with you at K9 Pro and she was just beautiful, such a unique, stunning and gorgeous girl. I remember her leaning on me lots for pats. Affectionate and cheeky.

R.I.P beautiful Tess :rainbowbridge: Xxx

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, they are very comforting.

Yesterday I bought a plant for her - a beautiful grevillea with blossoms the same colour as her. Mum (who loved her grand-dog nearly as much as I did) and I will plant it tomorrow for her, and raise a glass of wine in Tess' honour.

I am truly blessed to have had her in my life.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sad to read this MW. I met your beautiful Tess at Steve Courtneys DOL training day about 5-6 years ago when my newly rescued Rocko was outrageously out of control. I fell in love with Tess on the spot, such a special beautiful big girl. Hugs to you MW, no words can help the sadness you must be feeling, only time and knowing fellow dog people are thinking of you and will remember your special girl too.

RIP gorgeous big girl :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry to read this MW, I don't know how I missed this news, despite doing my best to stay away from rainbow bridge most days, news of DOL dogs crossing over eventually gets across. So sorry to have missed this earlier, sincerest condolences for the loss of your gorgeous girl. I too will raise a glass to your dear Tess. rest in peace pretty one.

:grouphug:

:flower: