Dog Food Questions

arir

Hi All

i am looking for some advice about dog food for a GSD puppy 12 weeks old

i may completely off here but am puitting it out there to see if others have experienced this or not.

got my puppy from a regisdtered breeder at 11 weeks age.

cant fault the dog at all, already toilet trained from day one, no accidents at home or in my office, eats her food, a perfect dog in every way.

i am feeding her eukanba puppy pet food for large dogs, it seems that when ever she eats she about 10 minutes later she becomes uncontrollable.

i am wondering if it may be the food

i add a msall amount of mince meat, vegetables, oil to her food as guided by the breeder.

i walk her for aorund 15 minutes in the moring, same in the evening and then around 3 to 4 small 5 minute walks during the dayt, also spend time with her playing games, and some training before she commences training this weekend.

I feel she is getting sufficent exercise for now as i have bene told not to exercise her so much at first at this age.

Thank you

it seems that when ever she eats she about 10 minutes later she becomes uncontrollable.

;) seems to me as if she has a full belly , and feels GOOD ,so she wants to play .

You may find that if she has a bone to chew , that will give her something to do ? A decent bone can take many, many minutes to properly chew .... and it uses up energy , plus releases those 'feel good' hormones humans get from exercise (or chocolate ) ;)

i am feeding her eukanba puppy pet food for large dogs, it seems that when ever she eats she about 10 minutes later she becomes uncontrollable.

Sounds 100% normal for a 12 week old puppy to me. :laugh: