Lost Pedigree

Having now returned to Victoria I have decided to rejoin Dogs Victoria, got all my paperwork together but.....my boys pedigree got wet and has disintegrated.....how do I go about getting a replacement copy? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Annie

Having now returned to Victoria I have decided to rejoin Dogs Victoria, got all my paperwork together but.....my boys pedigree got wet and has disintegrated.....how do I go about getting a replacement copy? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Annie

Ring up the VCA and ask but, I think if you know his name etc you can do a stat dec and pay the fee and get another one

If you live in a state that is different to where the litter was registered would you still ring the state the puppies were originally registered in? I'll ring them myself in a few days I think but I'm hoping they won't require to be a member of dogsvic in order to reissue the pedigree given I'm now in NSW...

You may need to be a financial member of the ANKC affiliate in your state of residence before you apply for a reissue of the certificate. Given that you are now in NSW, then you had better phone DogsNSW and sort it from there. Edited to say that info is meant for kelpiecuddles - pawsaroundoz you should re-join Dogs Vic first and then arrange for a reissue.

It actually depends on the state you were living in when you obtained the pup if it was transferred into your name at purchase (the registered pedigree I mean). Some states will only allow transfers to financial members of the affiliate body, others will register limited register transfer to non-members.

The breeder should have a record of the registration number, which you will need for new certificate. :)

Edited by RuralPug

Thanks RP, might be some running around but I;ll sort it. I'll be a dogsNSW member eventually but I've been holding off since I don't need membership yet and it's an extra expense obviously. I'll find out the ins and outs and go from there I guess. Best of luck Pawsaroundoz