Iphone To Computer Assistance

My latest toy is an iPhone (my old one was around at the time of the dinosaurs LOL), but despite going to a couple of workshops at Apple and asking several people, I am still none the wiser about how to get photographs off my iPhone. All I'm ever told is to use iTunes.

Okay, I have iTunes on my computer and I have turned on the iPhone opened the photographs and linked the two with the cable. Now what? No menus come up on the screen to guide me through.

Any help, but it must be step by step like in the Dummies books :o:o , would be appreciated.

I never use iTunes to get photos .

I have Windows 7 on my laptop - with photo gallery .

I connect my iPhone . and tell the laptop to import into photo gallery .

I hope these pages help . do NOT download any programs ... resist the urge to click! ;)

LINK

LINK option 4

LINK

hope some of this is useful ...

Well, no success with any of those links. No drop down menus or wizzards to work through and when it says "Click On Computer" in the Start Menu, there is no Computer option.

There are a few teenagers in the neighbourhood; I'm sure one of them will be able to tell me what to do. Otherwise, it will be back to Apple.

Download Copytrans.... it's magically simple and you can bypass all iCrap. There is a download specifically for photos. (thanks to haven and her brilliance, my iPod is safe from a flying lesson).

• 3 years later...