Cool Dog Things That You Don't Need, But Want.

LisaCC

Oh wow they seriously exist!!!! Hook me up, I'm there!

Anyone recommend the cheapest place to buy one?

That is a non-negotiable necessity in our house.

Maybe we should see if we can place a bulk DOL order with someone? (2 is bulk right? LOL)

ohhhh does anyone know where to buy the Ifetch in Australia? i NEED one haha

i have a few LED collars for sale atm if anyone is interested, i love them, spud wears it at night on the farm :)

Hankodie I love Odies little jumper!

Heres something I kinda want, dog related but not for the dog.

Dog breed wall paper!

I need to own a house first then I'll put it in an office biggrin.gif

Saw this in a picture of a new grooming salon just yesterday!

Thought it was awesome.

Slightly off topic, but I have several pairs of Vizsla socks.... I think I look cool when I wear them

:rofl:

We have an atuo ball thrower... great fun :)

Brought it for Sonny's first birthday.

my name is sunny... now i wish it was Sonny so i would have one for my birthday too

:laugh: you could always pretend :p :laugh:

We have had our Go Dog Go for 5+ years now & Sonny loves it. We brought ours from Tennis Aus. from memory. Not cheap though. It does make a fair amount of noise when it throws out each ball. Doesn't bother Sonny but Stella would have a fit (very noise phobic) if she heard it so have to take her out while he plays with it. They are great though. You can put up to 18 balls in at once & you can vary the time that they get launched. Say you want one thrown every 15 seconds till they get used to it then you can speed it up. They say to start off with only one ball & teach your dog to return the ball into the shoot bucket. Otherwise you end up picking up & returning all the balls yourself. Throws the balls in all different directions & you can adjust the distance it throws the as well . Very clever whoever invented it :)

Im wanting a karma collar too! lol

If you want the Westeros one for Tyrion you have to order quick, apparently the company is no longer making the right studs for them!

*Enabling*

Aw no. Dont say that, really don't have the spare $$ right now. :(

Slightly OT but I was at Spotlight the other day buying more fleece to make more dog coats and I discovered some stretch fabric with dogs wearing coats on it! It was a smidge expensive but I had to buy it so I could make a top or two to wear on my market stall where I sell the coats. Crazy dog lady rules!