Clean Run 'pop Open Crates'

Got a couple on free shipping at one stage. OK - but I find them hard to fold up properly again - though that might be me. :D Very lightweight - dogs can roll them easily. OK for dogs who are very calm in their crates.

Thanks everyone.. my concern was they might be too lightweight, especially for larger breeds. I have a Vizsla and she is fully crate trained and very well behaved in them but can be a bit excitable so it might tip on her... I wonder when Clean Run are going to do their Free Shipping again - sooooooo much stuff I want to buy laugh.gif

They don't do site wide free shipping any more I think? They lost a lot of money from it a few years who.

:laugh: Yep - feeding frenzy from Oz! :rofl:

They do have free shipping on odd things, and occasionally have a limited free shipping offer. Not that I'm an addict or anything .... :bolt:

I have one and love it for my Malinois, but he is very well crate trained. Your dog really needs to be perfect in a crate or they would just rip through.

There is a bit of a knack to folding them but it doesn't take long to become good at it.

Yeah they are very lightweight. I also can not fold mine back up. Neither could about 5 other people that tried to help me!

good info.

My patience level would not manage then.

:(

I looked and looked for a light, easy to set up crate and wasn't really happy with anything. The lighter ones were more fiddly to put up.

• 1 month later...

I keep one in my training bag as a spare. It's super light weight and only really suitable for people who's dogs are very calm in a crate. Once you figure out how to fold them up its not too difficult. I tend to use it during a training session to send a dog back to for short breaks. I'd never leave a dog unattended in one so it's not really useful for competitions or even around the house...