Litters Due September 2014

Monteba

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Beth's progesterone results this morning was 13 but by lunch time she wasn't looking too good very heavy panting and just not herself.

As I work in a vet clinic, I spoke with my vet and we decided to do the Caesarian this afternoon so at 4 pm we welcomed 7 healthy baby shih Tzus. 3 boys and 4 girls.

Beth is home on a drip and has taken to cleaning and feeding her babies really well. They are all a little unsettled still but are getting better as time goes on.

Congrats bel, so glad they are healthy and doing well :) Nynx looks very well too.

Allerzeit we have a tummy that 100% corresponds with yours!! :D And GUESS WHAT I SWEAR I saw the lil' aliens this morning!! It was so cool. I though maybe I wouldn't see them for another week, but I'm really sure I saw it- not just getting too excited I promise. Kinda like watching a fishpond and seeing the fish swimming just below the surface, but rippling the water.

I'll take some more pics of Lei tonight- she is really getting pretty whale-like. I was guessing 12, but I think there might be more..... :eek:

You should be able to start feeling faint movements now, eschlachter - and it is totally possible that you saw them too :)

Just rest your hands oh so gently on her belly, while she's on her back and you might feel little flutters :D You may even get a good kick now and again!

In a weeks time, you will be easily seeing and feeling movement :)

I think that Nova is no larger than her mother was at the same stage, although she has gained more weight than her mother. Feonix had 7, so I'm putting Nova somewhere between 8 - 10 :)

I think, because she was lying on her side, the skin was stretched downwards across her tummy and the bubbas were close to the surface- hence ripples and one distinct kick out! The o/h didn't believe me though lol and of course when he looked she rolled over :)

Can't wait to get home from work and spend the next 6 hours tummy watching (and patting)!! Ahh, oh dear.... :laugh:

I really don't want her to have 14 I should add, 8 would be plenty!!

Congrats bel, 7 live pups is a fantastic result.

Nyx is finally slowing down a bit and her milk is coming in. Only a few days to go now. I will be relieved when it's over. I also get anxious when a girl is due to whelp. This is litter no.7 for me but it never gets any less stressful.

Hope Beth and her babes are going well, bel! :)

How exciting, indigirl :D Almost time for Nyx to pop (I'm totally stealing that name one day, I love it!)

We have puppies kicking all over the place now, and can now see movement :)

Not exactly looking like her usual, svelte self!

50-days.jpg

Nyx is the goddess of the night., I've also got Venus the goddess of love and I had a Luna the goddess of the moon .. Are we seeing a theme here yet? LOL. Nyxxy Is my foundation bitch so she's pretty special to me. She wasn't settling last night so I brought her into my bed around 3am. She settled immediately but I'm pretty sure she's in pain/discomfort poor baby. Hoping she might whelp tonight.

Nova looks to have a bellyful of pups there!