Litters Due September 2014

Monteba

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Leia - lookit all your bubbies, girl!

Well done! :D

We always revert back to the good old hot water bottle too, TeamSnag :) I have two that we use for puppies - tried a heated bed last year and didn't like it, so straight back to the hot water bottles!

Nova says to tell you all that she's not due until tomorrow, so there :p

Although, her temp this morning is down to 36.5, which is a difference considering her temp has been so incredibly stable at around 37.1 - 37.3 - so it might actually be on the way down, or on the way back up after dropping - maybe tonight!

Good luck ...

They seem to cuddle up to mum too. She huddles them together then curls around them keeping them warm... I'm so glad that she's taking to them so well after the C section .. vet said she was cleaning then when waking up from op.

just need her milk to fully come down been told that too can take few days .

This is first time experience with cesarean

Her mum was so text book lol

Looooong night :)

10 - 7 girls, 3 boys (unless there are more surprises - number 10 was a surprise as it was)

Started at 10pm, had number 10 at 9.15am.

Took 2 hours of hard contracting to get number 1 out, because he has a very broad head - the plus side is that the rest pretty much slide out like they were on a Slip N Slide!

No sleep since 5am yesterday morning - coping ok at the moment, but will hit the wall this afternoon, I'm sure!

My goodness! I forgot how much life goes to hell in a handbasket!

I'm still wearing the same clothes I put on yesterday morning! Just letting OH have a snooze, then he can supervise while I finally manage to go have a shower and get changed!

post-3516-0-54298900-1411446004_thumb.jpg

post-3516-0-60077400-1411446012_thumb.jpg

Edited by Allerzeit