Litters Due September 2014

Monteba

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in melb for the royal. I brought Nyx with me as she's still very clingy and I didn't want to leave her at home for a week without me. Unfortunately she decided to try and climb out if the puppy pen, got her foot caught and panicked.

My poor girl :( .. Monash vets have been WONDERFUL I'm waiting to pick her up now.

Going well here - growing like weeds and gaining weight like there's no tomorrow! Our littlest girl is now 590 grams, and doubled her birthweight today at day 6 :)

A couple of the others also doubled today, and the rest aren't far off. Our biggest pup is the last born, white girl, who now weighs 840 grams!

Nova is a very good mum apart from a reluctance to fully toilet them, which means that we spend around 3 hours a day stimulating puppy bums with cotton balls - I'm far too intimate with their bums at the moment!

Trying to get back into client work today - had all of last week off - but not sure how successful I'm going to be :laugh:

Sorry haven't been in here lately.

Congrats to all the mums there is going to be some very busy times ahead

Hope nynx is going ok with her leg.

Sadly we lost a girl on Sunday night and had to make that decision today and say goodbye to another one of the girls.

It's times like this I wish I didn't breed dogs it's been a very emotionally exhausting time lately and it's making me seriously think about why I would want to breed again.