Litters Due September 2014

Monteba

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear about your babies indigirl xo

I almost feel horrible posting this..

Laynee Aust Grand Ch Naekota Star Diva is due to whelp Friday.. Its been a very painful litter with first started with an infection at 3 weeks in whelp.. Then the im not eating that started.. and has kept on going the whole way thru and still going lol... Very excited to see what she has.. Scan showed 3..

post-14413-0-88152300-1410818899_thumb.jpg

Edited by TeamSnag

Indigirl - how are you and Nyx going? :hug:

bel - how's Beth and her bubs going?

Nice to see a pretty fatty belly TeamSnag :) Wow - you've been having a hard time of it too! Fingers crossed it's all smooth sailing for you from now on :)

Moved the whelping box into the office yesterday, which Nova has immediately taken over, which is great! I've had some girls who ignore the box until they start having puppies, so it's nice to have one who has decided that it's worth claiming before whelping!

A week to go, so temperature taking will start this morning as well. Getting very nervous now!

No no I an coming in here everyday hoping to see pics of healthy pups :) I'm excitedly waiting to see Nova's pups.

Seeing others' strong healthy babies will reassure me that this was just one if those things and that many others are having healthy bubs and so will I (hopefully) next tine. It's hard not to be discouraged otherwise.

I'm good and Nyx is getting better. She's eating a little now - only BBQ chicken of course lol. Plus a little ice cream. She's been sleeping with me and despite layers of towels beneath her I don't think my sheets will ever be the same as she's still oozing blood etc. Have one lot of sheets soaking and am hoping for the best. Wish I had thought to put old sheets on the bed lol.

Nova looks fab!

Quick question- the last 24 hours Lei's tummy has been a lot more 'balloon' like, tighter rather than soft/malleable. Is that normal with 8 days to go? Feels like there's way more 'air' in there, than there was (along with wriggly puppy bodies)....

Quick question- the last 24 hours Lei's tummy has been a lot more 'balloon' like, tighter rather than soft/malleable. Is that normal with 8 days to go? Feels like there's way more 'air' in there, than there was (along with wriggly puppy bodies)....

Hmmm, Nova has been quite firm for a while now, which is just because it's so much puppy in there. I wouldn't be too concerned as long as they are still wriggling and Lei is happy and not showing signs of discomfort - but of course, if you're at all worried it's definitely worth checking with your vet - at this stage of pregnancy, no concern is an over-reaction, so they certainly shouldn't have a problem with you asking them :)