Snuggle Pods

Sail_Away

Gosh JulesP, my guys would love a Fat Puppy Pod. They look so lovely & snuggley. Both mine only like round beds but both like to stretch out over the edge with their feet & head as well. What a good idea having handles on them as well.

We have a Maisondog pod and they are awsome. So soft extreemly good quality, my daughter has been known to fall asleep in it and the dogs love it. I put a nice soft pillow with cover in the bottom to hold it open and give the dogs a bit of extra cushioning.

It has also been washed numerous times through the machine with excellent results although they do take a while to dry.

oops. Misread. Thought you were asking about the P4Ps. There are six in this house.

Enabler! They look fantastic - particularly if they are as easy to shake out as they sound. I think my Dally would love one but I won't bother with the Springer as she would get too warm.

I suspect Horrible Herbert read this thread.

He's getting ideas above his station in life.

Woke to the less than one month old memory foam mat covered in cotton corduroy ALL in pieces.

Must be a none too subtle way of hoping to get a better bed.

(Not been the same for him since he was expelled from my bed :eek:)

Sighs.

:)

Edited by VizslaMomma

So many great options out there! Still can't decide between any of them though! laugh.gif Those Maison beds do look good but would love something with a cover... between the snuggle pod and Whippy Wonder bed I think

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we have a large snuggle pod in the chocolate cord. Great concept and our dogs liked it, but IMO not a great quality bed given the cost.

The seam on the cover fell apart the first time I washed it (after 1 month), even though I followed the instructions exactly. The suppliers were very nice and replaced the cover.

Quality of the filling is fairly poor and it disintegrated after a year - it became impossible to get the cover back on after washing as fluff went everywhere.

Far more impressed with the round Instinct beds that K9Pro stock (if they have any left!!!). They are heaps better quality and have lasted well, and our dogs love it.