Farewell Leopuppy

leopuppy04

I wasn't originally going to post in here because it's so seldom that I visit here now. But this is after all where my journey started. I joined t his forum back when Leo was barely 12mths old. I didn't know anything and I was amazed at this little dog community that just shares one little interest, and yet great friends have been made from here.

We have done so much together Leo and I. I was a kid when we met, and I have a fully fledged career now, a breeding kennels and some pretty amazing achievements. None of which I could have or would have done with another dog. They say that one special dog walks into your life in your lifetime and I've had two. What I will do without my sidekick every step of the way I am yet to know.

RIP my gorgeous gorgeous boy. 10 years was not enough. You have given me more than you will ever realise.

http://pawsitiveaussies.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/vale/

I'm so sorry to hear this news LP - Leo was a very special and well known dog on DOL, and my first introduction (online) to Aussie Shepherds when I joined DOL. Such a stunning dog, I still have that puppy photo of him etched into my mind - how can one puppy be so adorably fluffy. A very beautiful tribute to a special boy. My thoughts are with you. RIP Leo

I'm so sorry to hear about Leo, he was a beautiful boy. I read about him on your web page and watched the tribute video, it was a lovely and heartfelt goodbye. :cry:

Edited because my phone has a mind of its own when it comes to spelling

Edited by **Caz**

I am so sorry to hear this </3

I don't know you or Leo personally but from what I see he was a wonderful dog and soulmate.

I can't imagine how it would feel like if my kelpie died, and I had only had her for two years. I can't imagine ten years of love and loyalty lost.

Rest in peace Leopuppy </3

So sorry to hear about Leo, he was always such a happy boy when I seen him out and about at trials with you - just happy to be there playing the game :angel:

Thinking of you at such a sad time :cry: