Multivitamin Powder For Dogs

I used to buy a multivitamin & mineral powder by Animal Science. This company is no longer in business and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a similar brand to replace it?

ooh that does look interesting Yonjuro. I am just about to get some K9 showstopper ... I have been tossing it up for ages not always go back to the VAN because it is cheaper lol... interested to see if it makes any difference.

ETA I use the Natural Animals Omega Oils in the same brand... Seems like a good product, and i like that it balances the various different omegas as I am sure I would get it wrong if I tried to do it myself

Edited by Lasareina

hmm I hadn't considered that ... I think that my boy Hunter has a grain allergy, and he doesn't react to it at all. I haven't had him tested or anything though, I am just basing that assumption on how his skin rashes cleared up once we put him on a grain free kibble. We have since moved to a BARF diet which keeps him trouble free also.

Edited by Lasareina

• 2 weeks later...

I used to buy a multivitamin & mineral powder by Animal Science. This company is no longer in business and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a similar brand to replace it?

If you are feeding a good quality balanced diet why would you want to add anything to it ?

If you are feeding a good quality balanced diet why would you want to add anything to it ?

I add in the multivitamin as peace of mind. Since we raw feed our own 'recipes', I want to make sure that we aren't accidentally missing anything. The last thing I would want would be to be unintentionally depriving the pups of some important mineral or vitamin through my attempts to feed a healthy, non processed diet.