Geelong Obedience Trial (need Up To Date Directions)

I would appreciate it if someone can give me up to date directions to GEELONG Obedience Club from City Centre Exit off Prices Fwy.. I will be coming FROM Melbourne & I will be taking the City Centre Exit. From what I can gather, since I have been there last, several years ago, a bridge has been built, & the Road has just very recently had a name change to Gun Dog Lane (was Breakwater Road). Gun Dog Lane does not show up on any maps. My GPS wants a Street address so no help at all. Please P.M. me on [email protected]

THANK YOU!!

Easy peasy

Drive straight up Latrobe Terrace until you cross the Barwon River.

Turn left at Anaconda/Spotlight intersection which is Breakwater Road

Straight over new bridge, at the end of the bridge is an intersection, turn right onto Tucker Street

first set of lights turn right onto Gundog lane, go over little bridge straight to dog club

Take a look at the Breakwater area on google maps it's all there. I'll be there on sunday watching people and I cant make it really saturday but if you get lost call me, I live 5 minutes from there 0401389863

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Geelong+VIC+3220/@-38.178416,144.3604377,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6ad4141c29a5d0cf:0x5045675218ce990

Nekbet.. Thanks so very much for your kindness & assistance

I have a Poodle entered in UDX & my 12 month old Malinois in her very first CCD trial. I have also entered the 1st Rally O Trial with my almost 12 YEAR old Poodle, "Violet" Please introduce yourself if you have time.

I know one doing CD, one doing CCD and one rally O. I'll come find the probably only Malinois there ;) I might bring one of my Mals for a social outing.

Edited by Nekhbet

Thank you to nekbet who saved me from being lost after taking the wrong turn in Geelong at 6:45 AM After I woke her up, She talked me to the club via Mobile Phone on Speaker

It was wonderful to meet nekbet & her handsome male Malinois at the trial

Geelong put on a fabulous trial today. The SUN shone!!!!! Food was plentiful, homemade & delicious. The endlessly hardworking volunteers who make these trials possible are the unsung heroes of the dog world! My young daisy Poodle scored 100/100 in her 1st trial (CCD). Daisys Granny VIOLET at almost 12 years old, managed 2 decent passes 96/100 87/100, in Rally Excellent B & Advanced B DESPITE MY multiple, silly handler errors. Must be MY old age I did not trial my baby Malinois "ZARA" as she is just not quite ready yet.