Can Someone Help This Pom Asap Before She Gets In Wrong Hands

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

*link removed*

Coco is a girl pomeranian who is 4 years old. She is very friendly to all and has a lovely heart around families and children. As we now have Huskies it is not suitable for a small dog to be around this environment. We need a loving home to send Coco to who will be willing to give love and care just as we did.

Coco is fully microchipped, vaccinated and vet-checked. Please contact me ASAP if youre willing to take this beautiful dog to a new lovely home.

$_20.JPG

Edited by donatella

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick, remove the ad link. Only send the details to reputable rescue otherwise you're pretty much just advertising. :)

YES!!!!! You would hate for someone wrong to access that link from your post!

Donatella perhaps Denise from PAWS in Sydney would be a good starting point as I see this little one is not in your state? If PAWS does not have a current space itself then quite possibly she will know of one.

Just my first thought.

Guest donatella

I don't know anyone in NSW I've contacted a local rescue hoping they know someone in NSW

The dog is in Burwood NSW. The ad is already four days old.frown.gif

I sent the link by PM to HMD about an hour back and she was off and running with it as far as I know, (unless we were already too late frown.gif) but in case Jane has not yet found a spot my guess would be that she could easily find a temp spot pending transport to you Maree - perhaps you could email her directly with the offer???

it is fantastic that back up is available thumbsup1.gif

Guest donatella

We might be too late given the urgency of the post but I'm crossing my fingers she's at least in a good home

The dog is in Burwood NSW. The ad is already four days old.frown.gif

I sent the link by PM to HMD about an hour back and she was off and running with it as far as I know, (unless we were already too late frown.gif) but in case Jane has not yet found a spot my guess would be that she could easily find a temp spot pending transport to you Maree - perhaps you could email her directly with the offer???

it is fantastic that back up is available thumbsup1.gif

I can do temp care for Maree and I can pick up from Burwood, haven't heard back from my contact but they'll be happy for Maree to help.