Slime Trails, Slobber, Bubbles......

Now that's a slime trail td!

I never took a photo of my poor carsick foster puppy (now adopted) with her twin trails of drool whenever she was in the car :( I especially liked it when she leaned against my arm for comfort and continued to drool into my sleeve for the whole trip...

Uggghh try owning a Saint Bernard!

This is baby Sumo at 4 months old, wet from the beach, hence he's outside.

image-43.jpg

He's 16 months now and lives inside but I don't think I have any more recent ones. But trust me he's bad! :laugh:

Oh YES !!!!! I knew Sumo would slobber through ♡.

Off topic for a moment.... Ummm have been waiting for pic updates in the photo thread. Where is my gorgeous Sumo????

LOL.

Back to the DROOL now folks :)

Woohoo! I think I must be broken..... I really like slobbery, slimey bubble blowing dogs.... :o

People down the park are horrified when I casually wipe slime trails off with my hand. :laugh:

And I shudder with glee thinking about drooly dogs having a big drink and then a massive head shake....... Ahhhhh heaven!

Woohoo! I think I must be broken..... I really like slobbery, slimey bubble blowing dogs.... :o

People down the park are horrified when I casually wipe slime trails off with my hand. :laugh:

And I shudder with glee thinking about drooly dogs having a big drink and then a massive head shake....... Ahhhhh heaven!

I wouldn't be horrified ( I might be a bit relieved that it didn't worry you, especially if my dog had just 'friended' you with slobber). :laugh:

I can't believe that I don't have a single slobbery photo of Bruno.

A tidy Boxer. Oh the shame!

You rock.. I love slobber chops too.

And that shaking head :thumbsup:

Turner and Hooch

Need. I say more

:rofl:

One of our old foster pei was so bad we had drool cloths left around the house and if we heard him having a drink we would yell so the closest person to him could wipe him down before he trailed litres of water and drool through half of the house. His sloppy chops used to trap all kinds of fluids and food and his big snozz meant he was always wearing his food on his face too. Poor love.