Importing Semen

I concur, Cryogenes.

Excellent service in all aspects.

I can also add that although Cryogenes had only relatively minimal actual physical contact with my semen/vials during the process (collected/imported from Hungary) after I had the semen re-evaluated again here (thawed down 1 pellet) the evaluation was the same as the original LNPT (live normal post thaw).

Gotta be happy with that :thumbsup:

I am currently using Cryogenes again to assist with importation of more semen from USA. If you use Cryogenes they will direct you to work with their agent in USA, ICSB, whom are brilliant with logistics and everything semen related. They are also super savvy with AQIS laws, both old and new :)

Keep in mind that frozen semen can still be collected and imported into Australia under the old regs (if this is preferable to all parties) provided it hits and is cleared into Australia before the end of 2014. But this is what your agents are for. They will keep you and collecting vets in the loop with all of this.

Good luck :)

Edited by Starkehre

Cryogenes. I have done multiple shipments with them and find them great to deal with and very thorough. In the US you will liaise with ICSB Grass Valley who ships regularly to Cryogenes. They are also excellent.