Rehoming Staffy Help

Sempre (Haylee)

Im not sure if this is the right place

I am talking to a lady that needs to rehome her staffy as her mastiff and her are not getting along and she is worried that she is going to get hurt

I think she said she is 2 but she isn't desexed and of course there will be Byb that will snap her up

I was wondering if people have anyone waiting on an adult dog that may be interested or other suggestions

I did tell her to contact the breeder, she said she didn't really get a good feeling from him but did google and then website is no longer listed

any suggestions I can give her would be appreciated

Haylee

Would she be up for advertising the bitch as spayed instead of entire; for sale for the cost of the operation.

Firstly she would then get inquiries from people genuinely not interested in breeding and once she finds a suitable home the bitch can be spayed before leaving.

Even better would be just get the bitch spayed now but perhaps $$ is a problem.

Assuming the bitch is registered, get her to hunt down the breeder of the dam and/or owner/breeder of the sire.

Edited by Sandra777

Oh..and if she is not aware of just how bad "backyard breeding " can be .... perhaps show her this link .LINK. CAUTION . Do NOT open just to see ..... it is really bad :( :(

headline :

</h1>

<h1>Buried alive! Back-street dog breeders are jailed for cruelty after newborn puppies are dumped in the ground

• RSPCA officers discovered the tiny animals fighting for life after being buried in the back garden of the home of James and Lorraine Perks in Tamworth
  • The Jack Russell puppies were put down soon after due to their condition
  • The animals were rescued along with 15 puppies and nine adult dogs