The Crestie Gang

As Poppy recently joined our household I thought I'd do a thread to keep track of her photos, however I can't leave the others out so I'll pop them all in here. These are not all going to be my finest photos as phone pics will also be in here, just capturing moments of them when I can really :)

I'll start with some I took today, even Daisy snuck in and she doesn't like the camera usually :laugh:

14455959357_785f101aa7_z.jpg

14642370015_5198cb1fe3_z.jpg

14455960287_361fed7402_z.jpg

14455763748_7d17d412fa_z.jpg

14455960347_f8cdae151d_z.jpg

14455764158_717863d07d_z.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, she cottoned on pretty quickly that sitting in the chair = liver treats :laugh: She's hopefully getting a proper crestie clip on Thursday so will post pics of the new Poppy then :)

I love the chair but don't have anywhere good to stage it at the moment, too dark indoors and too much green or white outside, but it was a bit of fun anyway.

LFF, no she's all crestie and has the personality to match :laugh: She is what's known as a 'hairy hairless', cresties come in different degrees of hairlessness.

Yellowgirl posted a chart once showing the different coats, I'll have to see if I can track it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Snook :)

Poppy was 7 months old yesterday and has put on a whole kilo during the 6 weeks we have had her. She is developing well and filling out nicely - starting to develop some thighs at last! I don't think she'd had much exercise or a particularly nutritious diet before we got her, and she is now loving raw :eat:

She has formed a great bond with Louis which is so lovely to see, and it's great that Louis now has a play mate as Daisy doesn't do play at home. Poppy and Louis have mega play sessions each day now.

She loves beach time with Daisy and runs round like a little crazy thing - she is doing well with meeting new dogs at the beach, everything from great danes to little ones like herself. No other dogs run quite like she does (think mega greyhound zoomies style) so people just stop and watch her and ask "what it that?!" :laugh:

She had her first 'advanced puppy' training class on Sunday and did well after a hesitant start due to it being early, cold and damp :laugh:

Here's a few recent phone snaps....

Beach time with Daisy.

IMAG2466.jpg

So tired after her first training class she fell asleep on the manky door matt :heart:

IMAG2483_1.jpg

Getting some winter rays with her big bro.

IMAG2471_1.jpg

IMAG2478_2.jpg

Hanging over the edge to eat grass :laugh:

IMAG2476_1_1.jpg

Sleepy pup after an exhausting day being a crestie :heart:

2014-07-22%252008.48.30%25201.jpg

2014-07-22%252008.48.20%25201.jpg

So cute CC. It's so nice to have dogs that play together the same way. Collie was having a great time playing with a cavalier last weekend because Sarah doesn't know how to play like a cocker

Btw what beach did you take them to?

It's funny how they have breed specific play isn't it - crestie play involves lots of head butting from the side and trying to roll on each other :laugh:

We usually go to Leighton beach, just south of Cottesloe - it can get busy on weekends but so far I haven't seen any issues, mostly well behaved dogs there it seems :) It can get big piles of stinky seaweed on it at certain times of the year though!

IMAG2302.jpg

IMAG2310.jpg

This is our nightly ritual - after last pees, Poppy has a snuggle in the bed with OH while I get ready for bed. I then need to try and wake Poppy to get her warmer jumper on before she goes into her crate - she is so sleepy already that she won't wake up and I have to try and get a jumper on a fast asleep, floppy puppy :laugh: :sleep:

IMAG2492.jpg

Edited by CrazyCresties

More Poppy pics :)

'Scuse the crappy pic, but she often sits like this looking out to the garden - bum up on the arm of the sofa just chilling out :laugh:

IMAG2498.jpg

My baldy babies :heart:

2014-07-28%252010.05.32%25201.jpg

She was sunbathing like this for a while :laugh:

IMG_3319.jpg

And using her ball as a pillow - too cute!

IMAG2529_1_1.jpg