Sign in to follow this  
CrazyCresties

The Crestie Gang

63 posts in this topic

Your dogs are gorgeous - Louis could be in a shampoo commercial with that beautiful hair.

Sorry I spelt his name wrong.

Edited by luvmybulldog

Time for an update. Poppy continues to be a gorgeous little munkin and takes everything in her stride :heart: We had a bit of a scare a few weeks ago with an anaphylactic reaction to a bee sting, but apart from that she is doing great and enjoying life. She will be a year old on Monday :)

This is Charlie - her Iggy boyfriend :heart:

Poppy%2520and%2520Charlie.jpg

Poppy%2520and%2520Charlie2.jpg

With big bro Louis.

IMAG4272_1_1.jpg

With big sis Daisy.

IMAG4185_1.jpg

With Ruby Roo her other buddy.

IMAG4349_1.jpg

If that's spam why does every one complain about it :confused: :laugh: :laugh:

Poppy has exquisite colouring, love the ones of her on the beach.

Dogs are like little children when playing: I'll chase you and then you'll chase me.

DDD, she's what's known as a 'hairy hairless' as she has a sparse coarse coat on her top side (which I keep clipped). Louis is a 'hairless' as he has no real hair on his body, just his furnishings :)

Edited by CrazyCresties

Cresties hit the UK! They have settled in well and have enjoyed getting some evening rays :)

(I have a new tablet which I haven't calibrated yet, so pleased let me know if the colours are awful :laugh: )

21199977759_3565246bcc_z.jpg

21395191061_38fcc41e08_z.jpg

20765758523_d35afc266a_z.jpg

21360600836_fafb18b49a_z.jpg

21360598606_b4d1b2390a_z.jpg

21198967948_e093697f7b_z.jpg

Snook   

Gorgeous photos CC. I especially love the first two. It's so great to see your crew in their new surroundings and hear that they're settling in nicely. :)

Thanks Snook :) The first one just sums up little miss cheeky pants :laugh: The last ones of Louis are pretty much as they were shot, he was standing inside but in a ray of evening sun :heart:

Poppy has been missing her beach runs, but we found a park yesterday that I think she is happy with :laugh: it also contained sheep poo which made her extra happy!

Kirislin   

it's great that you can still keep in touch here. Internet takes away the distance and the time like we never could have imagined. The photos are lovely. Those cascades of silken hair in the afternoon light. :heart: