Looking For Breeder Of Adopted Rescue Dog

Snippy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So happy to be able to let you all know that I have found my boy's breeder! As if I didn't alread hit the jackpot adopting a Samoyed, he is a Samloch Samoyed and I have just finished having a lovely chat with his breeder Michelle :)

So happy right now!

Thanks to all for your help and advice :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So happy to be able to let you all know that I have found my boy's breeder! As if I didn't alread hit the jackpot adopting a Samoyed, he is a Samloch Samoyed and I have just finished having a lovely chat with his breeder Michelle :)

So happy right now!

Thanks to all for your help and advice :)

Fantastic news :thumbsup:

Michelle would be so pleased to know that one of her breeding is now in good hands, no matter how well you screen your new puppy homes circumstances can change or things just go wrong.

Absolutely. Some people are very good at saying yes and no to all the right things and sometimes, sadly, you can do everything right and screen prospective owners til the cows come homw and still be taken in by a liar. I'm sorry that she had to hear what he's been through because I know that would have been difficult.

Happy now that she knows he is in a loving, caring home. And may I just add, she seems a delightful person lol :) :thumbsup:

Michelle would be so pleased to know that one of her breeding is now in good hands, no matter how well you screen your new puppy homes circumstances can change or things just go wrong.

Absolutely. Some people are very good at saying yes and no to all the right things and sometimes, sadly, you can do everything right and screen prospective owners til the cows come homw and still be taken in by a liar. I'm sorry that she had to hear what he's been through because I know that would have been difficult.

Happy now that she knows he is in a loving, caring home. And may I just add, she seems a delightful person lol :) :thumbsup:

Yep Michelle is awesome, lovely person, really cares about her dogs.

How lovely. I found the breeder of my first rescue Shepherd and they were so happy to see him again. He even ran into their house and jumped up into the chair he used to sit on as a puppy. It was also nice for me to meet his parents and chat to someone who cared for my boy as much as I did. In a funny way it was also good to know if something happened to me they would take him back and find him a new home. I was single and without family in the State at the time and this worried me.