I Have Solved The Oodle Problem

hankdog

So after much careful research I have invented the oodlenator. Now you can have the perfect dog, purebred at home but oodle when out. No more embarrassment when at trendy cafes admitting your dog may have been sourced from a breeder, simply pop on the oodlenator and no one will guess your dirty secret. It slips easily into your handbag and can be manufactured in the colour of your choice.

Disclaimer: The oodlenator may not withstandthe scrutiny of a ranger, not gauranteed to make yout pitbull BSL proof.

IMG_6077_zps54fce5b6.jpg

Here you go :laugh:

Dog Disguise Kits for BSL

Are you sick of people looking at your breed of dog in fear because politicians and the media are saying things like:

"We want to breed these dogs out of existence".

Well worry no longer, AttackChi will be making disguises for all the so called "dangerous" breeds.

These disguise kits are a response to Breed Specific Legislation (BSL).

BSL affects dogs that are well socialized, have a friendly temperament, or have received dog training.

Definitely sheens, the cost is a once only $20 no ongoing fees. You may choose your very own name too, this dog could for instance be called a bull-oodle or a poo- dog. The possibilities are endless.

Edited by hankdog

It was found that many of the pit bulls began to suffer identity issues whilst wearing the disguise sold by Deshonko. They turned from slavering beasts into wriggly cuddle dogs. They were not able to prevent themselves from climbing into people's laps and being adorable. These effects persisted even after the disguise was removed.

OMG I love it.

Jake you are even more gorgeous than usual (I just said to myself I am sure that is Jake!!).

Can I get mine dyed in Christmas colours, as I need to improve on this for the end of the year

IMGP7114_zpse032a4fa.jpg

Edited by grumpette

It was found that many of the pit bulls began to suffer identity issues whilst wearing the disguise sold by Deshonko. They turned from slavering beasts into wriggly cuddle dogs. They were not able to prevent themselves from climbing into people's laps and being adorable. These effects persisted even after the disguise was removed.

:rofl: Love this, how unlike pit bulls :p