Ruffwear Webmaster Harness

Quick question for anyone that uses a webmaster for their dog. I have looked at the sizing and josie is 66cm just behind the front legs and 68cm slightly further back.

She's a big dog being a basset hound, around 24.5kg, long low and solid but going by this she'd be in a small size harness and that doesn't seem right to me? Can anyone advise me?

I'd say probably a medium. Definitely not a small for a Bassett hound. I used to sell them, and remember they were quite small, more for toy sized dogs.

My heeler who weighs 23kg wears a medium.

They are very adjustable.

Edited to say I don't use my webmaster anymore. It was always rolling to the side and I would have to readjust the position multiple times during the walk. I use a Red Dingo harness now and love it.

Edited by AussieDog

Quick question for anyone that uses a webmaster for their dog. I have looked at the sizing and josie is 66cm just behind the front legs and 68cm slightly further back.

She's a big dog being a basset hound, around 24.5kg, long low and solid but going by this she'd be in a small size harness and that doesn't seem right to me? Can anyone advise me?

You might get a quicker reply from K9 (Steve Courtney).

The lovely BC Crazy got a harness from them with great service.

:)

Go the webmaster, I use it for my GSD who lost a backleg to cancer. They are a marvel for getting her in the car and up and down stairs ( she can do it herself but I don't want a cruciate injury). I was advised by the SASH surgeon to get the webmaster. She got the Large and I have the straps fully adjusted in, so heaps of room left.

You can buy and exchange a harness from us KC, it just means extra postage costs if you want to send one back to swap it for the next size. My beagle daisy wears a small and Wisdom is in a medium. As she's quite long you may be able to go with a medium, it just may be a little loose in girth.

OK, thanks Huski. that's an option then. I'm going to talk to the powers that be and find out whether they have a preference for what i train them in. With her deep chest my kelpie is larger in the chest than my basset so it would be handy if they could just share the good harness for now too while I'm working out who's going to be chosen for serious training.