Brisbane Dog Stripper

Is the dog going to be shown or are you just wanting to retain the normal coat ??

Groomers will do it providing owners are prepared to do maintenance work in between ,they will often charge more & you will need to attend more regular .

If your dog has a good coat it is very easy to do it yourself & just roll the coat .

Is the dog going to be shown or are you just wanting to retain the normal coat ??

Groomers will do it providing owners are prepared to do maintenance work in between ,they will often charge more & you will need to attend more regular .

If your dog has a good coat it is very easy to do it yourself & just roll the coat .

Off Topic for one moment.

Just wanted to say thank you showdog for the 'heads up' regarding Pantene shampoo & conditoner. Does a fabulous job on both my BC's. Very happy with the results :) much kinder on my tight budget too. Thanks again.

Back to the thread guys thanks.

Edited by BC Crazy

Just wanted to say thank you showdog for the 'heads up' regarding Pantene shampoo & conditoner. Does a fabulous job on both my BC's. Very happy with the results :) much kinder on my tight budget too. Thanks again.

I always avoided Pantene because Procter & Gamble tested on animals. I believe they still do in order to have access to the huge Chinese market?

Sorry, I don't know of anyone who does. The past 3 salons i have worked at don't offer this service.

Are you in contact with his breeder?

They may be happy to show you how to do it :)

If you did it yourself you would probably save a lot of money.

I always avoided Pantene because Procter & Gamble tested on animals. I believe they still do in order to have access to the huge Chinese market?

Well.... I didn't know that guys :( Be the first & last bottle I buy then. I'm disgusted.

Sorry back on topic again.

offtopic.gif Apologies OP but yep I agree about P & G - but at the same time it's hard to find a company that hasn't sold out chasing the lucrative Chinese markets. Even Jurlique and Clarins who were so anti- animal testing have sold out.icon_smile_mad.gif

If you really want something cruelty free, then Lush is probably your best bet and probably has something suitable for dogs.

I just did an Irish terrier on Sunday, shame you rant in Vic :)

Perhaps try a breeder of hand stripped dogs..thats all I am and I do it because I enjoy doing it :) (and charge a fraction of what a salon would too..as I have all day to get 1 dog done, no time slots to fit into ;) )