Model Call

ruthless

I'm looking for well trained dogs for the Zoomies Pet Photography Workshop in Kiama on the last weekend in September (Sat, Sun and Mon - any dogs selected will only need to come on one of the days).

Please email me if you're interested and I'll send you the details > [email protected]

Well - Zeddy is the best trained of the lot... but she needs help to get up onto the furniture as she's nearly 15 and a little stiff in the cooler weather... lol!

I have a DOLer neighbour who has a couple of lovely dogs who may fit the bill though... *grin*

T.

Well - Zeddy is the best trained of the lot... but she needs help to get up onto the furniture as she's nearly 15 and a little stiff in the cooler weather... lol!

I have a DOLer neighbour who has a couple of lovely dogs who may fit the bill though... *grin*

T.

Sounds fine.

:)

post-23772-0-93699800-1406615890_thumb.jpg

Zeddy could be made available on the Sunday if you need an old greying black dog who will do pretty much anything for treats and doesn't scrap with other dogs - she is trained in basic obedience, sit, drop, stay, and is socially acceptably behaved around other dogs and humans of all ages.

Email sent...

T.

Edited by tdierikx

Bugger I wouldn't be able to get there until 5 or 5:30 after school finishes I don't know time sunset is in sept is, if you don't find any one closer to time I'll see if I can get a sitter for the human ones too :)